Chapter 34

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto!}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

~Unknown time~
~With Naruto~

"You goddamned idiot!! Our chakra is at stake here!!!" Kurama could not believe how smart Naruto could be but be a total dumbass the next.

This idiot was trying to use the nearest Hiraishin marker, which was over the goddamned seas! Just teleporting there would take quite a bit of chakra just to get there!!

"I have to try Kurama. It's the only fast enough way I can get back to let everyone know I'm alright." Naruto explained.

He had gotten some rest but had to get off this island. He'll come back in the future when he had more time but right now he had to make like Jiraya when he got caught peaking and split.

He had packed his family's belongings in a scroll and got to depart. Maybe he can bring his family here one day to see their ancestral home.

"Dumbass..." Kurama insistently said.

"I know, I know but at least the next time I come here I'll be more prepared." Naruto's eyes burned with determination.

This was either going to drain his chakra like crazy or be the stupidest mistake of his life...knowing his luck probably both.

~With Killer Bee~
~Same time~

"Oh yeah! Oh yo! Killer Bee is better than you! Oh yeah! Oh yo! Check my flow!!"

"You know that no one is hearing you, right?" The Eight-Tailed Ox asked to his host.

"C'mon bull, you can hear me, the greatest rapper ever, Killer Bee! OH...YEAH!" Killer Bee raised his right arm, making the sign of the horns with his right hand.

"Unfortunately, I can. At least you could stop with that annoying yeah yo crap. It's getting on my nerves."

"That's why I'm great, the host of Tailed Beast number eight. Oh y..."

"Stop that and concentrate! Those Akatsuki could have figured it out by now you gave them the slip..." The Ox scolded his Jinchuriki.

"Bee!" Yelled a short man.

Be turned around to find the man he was looking for.

"Mastsr Sabu!! You happen to be the person I'm looking for, man what a score!!" Said a rapping Bee.

"Bee what's the matter? Ponta alerted me of someone but I didn't figure I would be seeing you anytime soon." The old short man said slinging his weapon behind his back.

"Some Akatsuki fool lost his cool, tried to get eight-o and me to come with him but I wouldn't let that fly yo!!" Bee rapped ridiculously.

The big ass raccoon couldn't help but lower its head. It was going to be a long day with these two.

"WHEEEE!!!" Yelled Bee says no he was the Hachibi jinchuriki.

Yup. Just the ordinary life of a giant raccoon.

~With Naruto~

"Alright, you ready Kurama?" Asked Naruto.

"Just do it...you don't listen anyways.." The giant fox mumbled talking about how fates been a real bitch to him.