Chapter 11

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto.}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

~1 hour later~
~Orochimaru's base~

"So this is where he's hiding." Sakura said walking up to the place.

"Yup. Good job Taeko you can go home now." Naruto tossed the fox a steak and he happily trotted away with his treat.

"Before we go inside, here." Yamato said handing them both a seed.

"What is this?" Sakura asked.

"They are for tracking someone's movements. Only I can use it since it only works with my chakra. I planted one in everyone's clothing and food. I could have used it to track Sai but your fox took care of that." Yamato said.

Both Naruto and Sakura swallowed their seeds.

"Remember don't let your guards down. I don't sense many enemies here but still you need to take this seriously one of the Legendary Sannin is in here and is no joke. Sai is most likely with Orochimaru right now. I'll lead with Naruto following me then Sakura." Yamato said.

They all nodded in understanding and proceeded with the next phase of the plan.

"Alright, we need to suppress our chakra as much as we can. The last thing we want is Orochimaru sensing us. Let's go." Yamato said as he drilled a hole through the wall and entered it the rest of team 7 following.

"It's going well so far.." Whispered Sakura.

"We have to find Sai. Come in this way." Yamato said.

"What about Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked.

"We can worry about him later even though this mission is about him. Right now we need to find Sai and get the hell out of here." Naruto whispered rather harshly to the pink haired kunoichi.

Naruto had taken a while to find any room with importance. The rooms he had found ranged from blood, failed experiments, human lab rats, DNA, and other disgust he couldn't bear to look at any longer.

He than noticed the building beginning to shake. Recognizing as Sakura's chakra signature she must have been in trouble for her to go all out like that. No way is she that foolish to cause that much attention.

There was then an explosion that caught Naruto's attention.

Running towards where it came from he saw Sakura, Yamato, and Sai there but he also saw the one person he loathed.

"Sasuke.." Naruto said.

"Hn. The dobe came as well.." Sasuke said.

"I assume Kakashi's with you also." Sasuke said

"Unfortunately not. Sasuke Uchiha we are here to escort you back to Konoha. Either you come with us peacefully or we will use force." Yamato said.

Naruto gave him a blank look. Did this fool just ask for the emo duckass to come with peacefully? While he didn't have any problems with the way Yamato was leading the team this has got to be the most ridiculous resort he had ever heard.