Chapter 27

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto!}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

~Next morning~
~Naruto's hotel room~

Naruto had woken up first, mostly because of the lack of sleep caused from satisfying a very angry and horny Temari the night before, not that he minded at all.

She had jumped him right after they had reached the hotel 'reclaiming' what was hers as she ever so gently put it.

He had never been so sore in just one round before. The Mizukage must have really pissed her off bad to be acting like that.

Then again he pretty much did the same thing when that prick tried to touch Temari. He wrapped his arm around her possessively, he'd protect what is his.

"Are you gonna keep staring at me or are you going to say good morning.."

"Shouldn't I be asking you the same thing."

"Tch, I don't need to answer to you..." Naruto bent down giving her a wet kiss on the lips. There, That ought to shut her up.

"Got something smart to say now ohh smart one?"

"Shut it smart ass and let's take a shower..." Temari slid her way on top of Naruto's bringing him in for another kiss.

"Mmh.." she moaned. In Naruto's opinion she was enjoying this a bit too much. He grabbed her tight like he wasn't ever gonna let her go.

Unfortunately, what those two didn't hear was a door opening to his room to two unexpected but expected sooner or later came in.

"Hey Naruto we....brought...you..some-errr we're so sorry..we just brought you back some breakfast sorry again you two.." Tsunade awkwardly shuffled out the room handing what looked like to be some ryo to a grinning Jiraya.

"Good luck you two." After that final wink the older unofficial couple left.

"That was...awkward.." their hearts were still racing after that little walk in.

"Tell me about it, but seriously let's go take a shower now. We still got some business to take care of."

Getting out of the bed his lover called to him, "Of course Uzumaki-sama, right this way..." Temari seductively wagged her finger over to him. Truly, who did this vixen think she was messing with?

'Whoaa...' This personality mix thing with Kurama was still incredibly weird.

But seriously what part of his life isn't a shitstorm waiting to happen. For kami's sake he wasn't even twenty yet!!

"Are you going to keep me waiting alllll day.."

That comment had immediately kickstarted his brain from his eternal rambling and immediately knew to get down to business.

"Here I come dear!" Somethings never change, especially in the next generation.

~five hours later~
~Sunagakure village gates~

The shinobi of konohagakure and Hokage were at Sunagakure's villages gate to depart from Suna with the sand siblings along with Baki to wish them a fair well.

The Mizukage left earlier than them much to Mei's voiced dismay.

"It was nice seeing you all again Hokage-dono, Jiraya-sama, Naruto.." Gaara bowed as the other two bowed back.