Chapter 13

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto.}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

~Three weeks later~
~Hokage office~

The Twenty platoons stood in front of the Hokage. The team leaders consisted of Asuma, Raido, Shinobu, Riichi and Tokara.

The task force was made by Tsunade to scour the Land of Fire in search of Akatsuki members. The were to catch them alive for information but if that was not possible they were to be eliminated.

"We have information about the Akatsuki being spotted near the boarders of the fire country. I need you all to check on the possibilities of where they may be. Do you understand?"

"Hai!" They all yelled, groups disappearing one by one.

Tsunade leaned back and sighed in her chair. She couldn't help but get this feeling something bad was going to happen, she didn't want to believe it but the faces she saw today would be one less, she just didn't want to find out who.

She just wanted this threat to be over with and soon.

~Hot springs~
~With Konohamaru Korps~

The Konohamaru Korps we're currently confronting Ebisu to show him that their ready to be chunin with all the stuff their niisan taught them.

"Mhmm so you want to prove to me you all became chunin material this short amount of time. Don't make me laugh you expect me to believe that you three trained your self to be chunin material in that short amount of time?" Ebisu questioned disbelieving.

"We had help but we've been training really hard!! You'll see!" Moegi said surprisingly shocking her teammates and sensei since she was usually quiet one so her speaking out definitely caused Ebisu to wonder what changes did the genin undergo.

'Someone must have been training them privately..' Ebisu concluded. He smirked and decided to test the waters for himself.

"If you three want to prove to me that much how much you've learned meet me at training ground 4 in 5 minutes." He then left in swirling leaves already waiting on the trio at the designated training ground.

The genin wasted little time get there to find Ebisu waiting for them.

"Now who's been training you three that was faster than usual." Said an impressed Ebisu.

"Sorry sensei we can't tell you that just yet we wouldn't want to ruin the surprise now would we?" Konohamaru grinned mischievously which unnerved Ebisu a bit.

Whoever taught the three certainly taught Konohamaru how to use his head instead of...whatever he used at first that was certainly not his head.

"The test is quite simple actually, all you have to do is get one good hit on me."

At his words the group immediately got into their stances and Ebisu who himself got into a lax stance.

They all remained calm surprising the tokubetsu Jonin at how calm they were.

"Begin!" Ebisu called out, shocked to see Konohamaru attacking with Moegi.