Chapter 28

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto!}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

~With Naruto~

Their operation had ran smoothly so far, they had met the daimyo and his family. Shinobi were trained to endure, and they were high class shinobi.

Nothing could stray them away from their mission. As planned, they continued their observation. However, as their hand connected to walk together, their heart jumped in their ribcage as if trying to escape.

Temari had glanced discreetly for the umpteenth time today at her teammate/lover. He was looking in the other direction again. She was distressingly aware that he was trying to avoid her.

'The hell is wrong with him..'

The worst was that she craved his touch, to feel his hands on her again, and to just feel the warmth that his closeness brings.

She wanted him.

But he had kept them for himself, Emika had stopped to be all touchy and clingy. She felt lonely.

But the good thing is they had found proof of the young lord's revolt before it happened.

~Flashback~

Temari found a note-pad and used some powder that she had hid in a pouch under her dress to make the letters of the previous writing appear.

Naruto couldn't avoid being distracted when he spotted Temari lifting the material of her kimono to access something attached to her thigh.

It wasn't the place in itself that attracted him, but it was the eroticism of the image, her tanned creamy legs suggestively revealed in between flaps of red silk.

Naruto licked his lips hungrily, his mouth suddenly dry and his eyes glued on the sight until the moment her skirt went back to its normal position.

He scolded himself mentally for losing so much of his focus and finished the last turn on the lock.

Then the locked door opened with a muffled puff.

The sound attracted Temari's attention and she turned around to study the documents with him as fast as they could before being discovered.

His heightened sense of smell was invaded with her fragrance and his heartbeat was increasing because of it reminding him of the little petty attitude they were both acting.

The scrolls were credit letters giving the lord a generous amount of money.

They got what they came for. Temari pulled out of her neckline a folded piece of paper covered in a grey dust that exposed the previous writing.

"He had threatened that if they didn't pay, he would destroy all of their goods and families. He also apparently has some information on the wind daimyo."  She explained to her teammate and the other blond nodded. That last thing she said had caught her off guard though.

They had more than enough to justify their actions. They replaced all of the scrolls in the same position but before they finished it. Naruto sensed a person coming toward their location.

They hurriedly closed everything back up so as to leave no clue of their passage and then Naruto grabbed her in a swift move to run and jump as fast as possible to the exit.