Chapter 26

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto!}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

~The next morning~
~Naruto's room~

"Wake up Naruto, we're about to get breakfast!"

A knocking sound woke Naruto from his very pleasant dreams. He tried to wrap his hands on what he was hoping what was his girlfriend.

This didn't work out very well for the simple reason that he just felt a pillow as her replacement. But he did find a note on the nightstand over where she was sleeping at.

"NARUTO!!" The pounding at the door had gotten furiously faster.

"I'll be there in a minute Baa-chan!!"

He heard a frustrated 'Hrmp!' before he grabbed the note reading what his troublesome little temptress wrote.

________________________________

Sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up, I had to get some more preparations done for the ball. Anyways, see you later on tonight.

You'll know when you see me, I have a feeling it'll be the same way with you.

P.S. I heard about the fight between you and Baki-sensei so don't think your off the hook because of last night,

Love, your temptress Temari
________________________________

Well shit, there that goes...he hadn't been planning for her to hear about that...

On the plus side she must have had fun writing that last part.

"Brat come on! She's not the only one irritated here!!" Yelled his perverted sensei. Dammit, he feels more like a third wheel now with those two.

"Alright!!! I'm coming!!" He put a clean long sleeved dark blue shirt on with the red uzumaki seal on the back (thank kami for cooling fuinjustu seals he made) with black shinobi pants and shoes perfecting his outfit.

Running out the door he saw the two people that looked like they stepped on legos.

"Come on! We're hungry!!" The two Sannin's practically dragged their grandson down to the eating area of the Hotel.

~Fifteen minutes later~

After getting settled in and ordering their food they went to a table designated for Tsunade and her guard to sit at.

Getting some light conversation in before Jiraya started his old perving ways.

"So where's Temari gaki? Did she already leave?" Jiraya smirked mischievously already knowing what happened since he had heard them and only confirmed his suspicions as he saw her leave from Naruto's room this morning.

Naruto ended up chocking in his water he was drinking at the nerve his sensei had.

Tsunade also seemed to be amused at his misfortunes, Jiraya was the last person you ever wanted to get caught by.

"Baa-chan!! You're not gonna say anything!!" Naruto whined at his grandmother.

"Hey, I'm not the one who got caught.."

"Old hag.." he grunted.

WHACK!!

"Respect your elders brat!!"