Chapter 51

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto!!}

~Talking~

~Thinking~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛

~Last time~

Sasuke and Naruto combined their powers as they readied their attacks once more.

"Grasping for straws will change nothing, you're merely postponing the inevitable." Obito looked up at the sky,

"Above you, tell me... what do you see through that hole?" He grinned.

"The moon, the moonlit dream world Is finally upon us. The moonlit dream will fill this hellish void, finally... the time has come!"

'Fuck, I can't let this happen...' Naruto glanced at the red eyed moon, everything they've been doing up to this point will hopefully end this war.
∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

~Present~

Both Naruto and Sasuke's most powerful beastlike abilities were unleashed with their Kurama Avatar and Susanoo showing up respectively.

"And what you said earlier Obito, I'll have a wonderful sleep...when I can dream on my own!" the Naruto exclaimed as Kurama's might and Sasuke's Susanoo combined.

Obito was unprepared for what began to emerge from the two boys' powers.

He observed Sasuke's Susanoo encircling Kurama's chakra cloak as if it were armor.

The energy flowing from this immense strength was so intensely potent that it could be felt throughout the entire Shinobi Alliance.

So powerful that even Hashirama and Madara paused in the middle of their battle to cast a quick glance in the direction of the power's origin.

'They're just like us....' Well, not just like them yet but eventually they will...which is something he'd never wish upon another living soul.

Even in death, this Karmic cycle never seems to break....

What everybody saw an enormous beast, composed of what appeared to be an enlarged Kurama, wearing armor that was made of pure Susanoo. As the boys floated in the center of the head of Kurama.

"Alright, Sasuke. Our moves have to be in sync, or else your Susanoo won't be able to keep up with Kurama's power." Naruto stated.

"Hn. Don't ever underestimate me, Naruto..." Okay, overzealous much?

With that confirmation, the two boys charged ahead at Obito, who was starting to get excited, but also slightly worried.

Far off in the distance, as more and more Shinobi's chakra got consumed by the monstrous tree, Sakura and Tsunade continued to heal each and every one of them to ensure that none of them would die.

While Madara continued his battle with Hashirama, the surrounding ninjas watched in awe.

"I can't believe this is how the great Shodaime Hokage fought with Madara Uchiha."

"Incredible."

"In the short time we've met them our predecessors are amazing!"

'You have truly become a necessary existence in this world Naruto....' Gaara smirked watching his brother in all but blood battle.