Chapter 2

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/Tailed Beasts~

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

(4 Months Later)
-In Mindscape-

It was four months later and Naruto could describe his time with Kurama in four words.

"YOUR A FUCKING SLAVEDRIVER!!!!" Shouted Naruto to the fox. He learned quickly after the first day Kurama was not going to go easy on him but for the most part he has almost complete mastery over futon and to some degree katon and knows how to control his fox fire.

Kurama then rolls his eyes at him.

"What the hell did you expect did you really think I was going to go easy on you Kit?" Said Kurama.

" No but a bit of a warning would suffice." Naruto deadpanned at him.

"Anyways Kit it's about time you wake up and make a name for yourself with the stuff I, Minato, and Kushina taught you." Kurama said.

For the first two months Kurama wasn't the only one to train Naruto. Naruto got to meet his parents while his time in his Mindscape and and him some of their justu. It was heartbreaking when they left but Naruto wasn't going to cry about it. No, he was going to make his parents proud and be the best ninja he can be.

"I'll make you and my parents proud Kurama!" Said Naruto who grinned foxily at him.

Kurama wouldn't admit it but he felt major pride for his Jinchuriki and that's saying something.

"Welp see you on the otherside" Naruto said and then felt a pull on his mind soon waking up.

-Outside Mindscape in hospital room-

Naruto blinked his eyes looking at the bright white ceiling groaning.'Damnit I really hate hospitals..'

Naruto then proceeded to get up when all of a sudden the door opened to reveal Tsunade with her expression changing from shock to joy just seeing him awake.

She then ran over to engulf him in a bear hug pushing him headfirst in her huge bossom. " Your awake..."she spoke softly to him.

He then returned her hug."Yeah baa-Chan I'm back from training." He said. That made Tsunade back up and look at him.

"Training what training are you talking about?" She questioned.

"Brat I didn't tell her I trained you." That made Naruto's eye twitch.

"The fox trained me after my fight with Sasuke." Naruto said.'who would have thought the fox had a soft side.' Tsunade thought but was soon interrupted by a voice.

"When do I go on a mission baa-Chan I'm tired of being in here!" Complained Naruto.

'The first thing he does when he comes out of a four month coma.' Tsunade sighed in annoyance. She wouldn't admit it but she missed it when he complained about not getting his next mission.

She smiled warmly at him." Well brat your in luck, Kakashi and Sakura just got back from a mission a week ago and I was just about to assign them a mission to go to Suna." Tsunade said.

Tsunade then got a good look at him. From the shrimp compared to him four months ago was unbelievable. He now stood around 5'7 with longer and spiker hair with red tips at the end. He had a lean body built for speed like his father. He also had little baby fat and muscles grew a bit from his intense training Kurama put him through. You could say if he was a bit older hell, even now he is a bit of a lady killer. Tsunade just hopes that girl would be the right one for him.