Chapter 10

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto.}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

~Next morning~
~Uzumaki/Senju secret training grounds~

Naruto had been up all morning training his body and flexibility to keep in shape for the upcoming missions he would go on.

He had been fighting his kage bushin in a fierce battle of fast pace taijustu. Once he was done for the morning he went inside to freshen up and fix a quick breakfast.

On his way to the Hokage's tower he had seen Kakashi riding on Gai's back -shutter- Sakura and the rest of Team Gai walking in the village.

"Well hello my youthful comrades, How are you this wonderful morning?" He asked with a shit eating grin plastered on his face.

Everyone on the team ,excluding Gai and Lee who were ranting on how youthful Naruto was, were glaring daggers at Naruto.

"How the hell did you get here before us!?" Screeched Sakura.

Naruto just shrugged innocently and walked with them to Tsunade's with the same shit eating grin.

Kakashi knew exactly how he did it and glared daggers at the little blonde haired bastard for making him suffer the way he did.

~Hokage's office~
~15 minutes later~

They'd finally reached the Hokage's office at the slow snail pace they were going. The team except Naruto was dead tired that they could barely stand on their feet.

"Mission completed Tsunade-sama." Said Kakashi and Gai at the same time.

"Shishou before Sasori died he shared with me he had an informant in Orochimaru's ranks. In five days from now they will be meeting at Tenchi Bridge at Noon. Orochimaru himself will be there himself too." Sakura then added.

"Hm, Team Gai dismissed, Team Kakashi you stay." Team Gai left waving their youthful goodbyes leaving just the rest of Team Kakashi and the Hokage in her office.

"Since Kakashi will be out of commission for a while I have a perfect more experienced replacement jonin to lead you guys as well as another teammate." Tsunade said looking at the one eyed cyclops who was barely awake.

"Who's our teammate?" Asked Naruto.

"You'll find out tomorrow when you two meet the other two at the gates eight o'clock on the dot. Dismissed, and you guys take Kakashi to the hospital." With that Team Kakashi left and Naruto took Kakashi to the hospital.

~Next morning~
~Village gates~

Sakura and Naruto arrived at the village gate just in time to see two other people come there too.

A man with brown hair took the liberty to introduce himself first. "My name is Yamato and I'll be the replacement for Kakashi-senpai." Everyone else introduced themselves including the weird pale boy named Sai, who kept calling Naruto dickless and Sakura a banshee.

"Hello, my name is Sai. Nice to meet you Dickless, banshee." He said with a fake smile nodding towards Naruto then Sakura.

Not even a minute on the team and the two original members of team 7 wanted to kill him.

After Yamato split up the rowdy teens they made their way to Tenchi Bridge.

~Four days later~
~Tenchi Bridge~