Chapter 53

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto!!}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛

~Last Time~

"Mission complete..." Naruto sighed landing on his back finally feeling the wear on his body.

"Yeah, that's good and all but how are we supposed to get out of this time space?" Sakura started to panic thinking they had no way out.

A few seconds later they all felt a pull on their chakra coming in the presence of the previous five kage and the sage preparing a large summoning technique.

In an instant, all the tailed beasts along with team seven reappeared back on the battlefield.

"Welcome home, Naruto." Minato greeted cheerily.

"That's right, you're back in your world." Hagoromo laughed, "Via a summoning technique that the prior kages I had gathered performed."

"Naruto, Sasuke, and the rest of you..." Hogoromo grinned, "Excellent work saving the world."

~Present~

"I honestly can't tell you enough how happy I am to be here..." Naruto sighed twisting to the side feeling his bones pop.

Kakashi groaned feeling his adrenaline rush slow down, "You can say that again." He swayed until he almost fell backwards only to be caught by Sakura.

"Kakashi-sensei! Your eye!!"

"I'm fine Sakura, really.."

"Im not Kakashi of the sharingan anymore..."

"No, I mean where you had your sharingan! It's back!!" Kakashi was stunned, believing that once Obito was done helping him the sharingan would leave once again too.

He turned to the sage for answers but the old man just chuckled at him.

"Even I don't have all the answers..."

"You've also done a good job Kakashi-san, no matter how small of a part you think you played." Kakashi shook his head not feeling worthy of the respect from the sage.

"C'mon Kakashi! Don't act so modest!!" Naruto slapped him on the shoulder damn near causing Kakashi to fall down.

"Don't take that from that brat Hatake! Beat his ass!!" Kurama yelled.

"I'll beat your ass how about that?!"

"I'll stomp on you before you can even touch me!"

"Well I'll use truth seeker orbs to track your ass down!!"

"I'd like to see you try you little fuck..."

"I'm right here! Do something yo-"

"Boys!! That's enough of that, you two could go on for days if I let you.." Hagoromo put his hand on the bridge of his nose feeling an oncoming headache. Dealing with these two can really cause somebody to jump off a cliff just listening to them.