Chapter 6

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto!}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

~3 years later~
~ Konohagakure village gate entrance~

It was a nice breezy afternoon in Konohagakure no Sato, the various teams of shinobi were going about their business without a care in the world.

It had been three years since a certain blonde haired knucklehead and his perverted sensei had left making the village quieter than it has ever been, but anyways our story is starting with our forever eternal gate guards, Izumo and Kotetsu.

They were both sitting at the gate trying their best not to go to sleep. The only highlight of their day was when some sucker genin's got suck got stuck trying to capture the infamous demon cat Tora.

While this was going on they were playing Go and making bets on how long it would take for the poor genin to capture Tora.

"Ne, Izumo"

"Yeah Kotetsu"

"I'm bored.." Izumo said with a yawn.

Kotetsu closed his eyes for a moment and got in a thinking position.

"Somehow I doubt our boredom will last forever..I just get a feeling that something will happen."

Oh how right he was.

Suddenly a tall man that stood about 6'2 with his long white mane of hair flowing behind him and red markings running beneath his eyes was heading towards the village and the pair both saw him.

"Hey, isn't that.."

"Yeah.."

"But where is..."

"I have no idea..."

The eternal gate guards continued their process of unfinished questions as Jiraya walked happily through the village gates and slowly made his way towards the Hokage's office hoping that his hime wouldn't catch him pee- looking at her.

~30 minutes later~
~Hokage office~

Jiraya silently hopped on top of the open windowsill of the Hokage tower to just in time see Tsunade pull out a bottle of sake but saw her freeze when she felt his presence behind her.

"Hello Tsu-Hime. Miss me?" Jiraya asked hoping to calm her down before she did anything rash.

"JIRAYA!!" She shouted and threw the sake bottle at him when he surprisingly caught it and got down from the windowsill and into the office.

"Well that's not anyway to say hello to an old friend.." he said pouting slightly before rolling her eyes then narrowed them slightly at him.

"Where is he Jiraya." Tsunade demanded looking around expecting to find a yellow tuff of hair anywhere.

"He isn't here." Jiraya stated simply.

"WHAT?! THEN WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!?" She yelled to he teammate slamming her fists on the desk wanting to know where her little idiot grandson was.

"He wanted to see someone before he came back." Jiraya said smiling and looking down at the confused Tsunade.

After a few moments Tsunade's eyes widened in realization and smirked.