Chapter 50

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto.}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛

~Last Time~

Naruto chuckled, then he went went hysterical laughing out loud as Obito's words registered in his head. "...Heh, and you must be out of your fucking mind if you think I'd ever join the people who caused me this pain and suffering!! If so, your the biggest fool I've ever met!!" Naruto snarled at Obito's attempt at trying to get Naruto to join his fucked up dream team.

"My ideals, your words, the desire to save every one of my comrades. Those are things worth fighting for! What inspired and carried the shinobi here this far is keeping our loved ones safe from those who wish to take that basic right from us!! "

Naruto slowly stood up, his sword at his side. "This battle....it ends here and now!!!" Naruto used his KCM but this time instead of just him glowing the rest of the Shinobi Alliance had a red chakra cloak that surrounded them.

This battle would decide the victor and the loser Kami knowing neither wanted to be the latter.
๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛

~Present time~

"Incredible..." Temari whispered to herself as she then glanced at Naruto. "This is...the power you wield all the time, Naruto..." This chakra felt so intoxicating she could just lay down and bathe in it all day. But hey, this was just her.

"Hehehe...yeah.." Naruto replied as he glanced over at his love and he closed his eyes, before he crossed his fingers. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!"

While this happened, other members other the shinobi alliance all gasped in the sudden strength they felt. "I-Incredible, this is all Naruto's power?" Chōji asked as he lifted his hand up watching his fat return to him.

"Think fast Chōji, we still got a job to do!" Shikamaru ordered after he flexed his hands to test his new strength.

"Man, it feels like I'm fully revitalized!" Ino commented as she jumped to her feet. "Let's do this!"

Kakashi still being in a mood spoke to his student. "Naruto," Kakashi started, "I was the one who uttered those words to you, that phrase was also something of a warning to myself. As there were many comrades, that I failed to protect." Even though his eyes were hard his tone of voice softened as he spoke.

Naruto noticed the softness but still smiled at this as he remembered those sayings his teacher passed down onto him, "That mantra is something I try to live by. But it doesn't change the harsh reality for all those I couldn't protect before you. Uttering those words means shouldering that burden for the rest of your life."

"Those that endure, that's why we're ninjas, right?" Naruto gripped his fist and put it to his heart.

"I could give two shits even if it's a curse. That mantra...is something I'll pass on to the future generation children that will be shinobi... " He then flashed a bright smile to his old sensei before turning back.

On top of the Jūbi it then gave a roar at the sudden increase of power from the Allied Shinobi Alliance. In response two of its tails suddenly changed in shape.

Before the Jūbi completely transformed, the first blade-shaped hard crystals that were not diamonds grew all around it. And then, out of nowhere, the second tail began to resemble a tornado with lightning all around it.

"They can power up as much as they want, the Jūbi is just undefeatable!" Obito said with a smirk.

"A tail of storms and a tail of adamantine blades will meet and CRUSH whatever they throw at it!"