Chapter 9

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto.}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

~Next morning~
~Temari's bedroom~

Naruto woke up fairly easy this morning. His back felt a hell of a lot better thanks to Temari and her wonderful hands.

Speaking of Temari he realized she wasn't next to him/on him when he woke up. He got up grogginess evident in the way he walked and put his pants on. Walking out the door he smelled a delicious smell making him drool and made his way to the kitchen.

When he got there he saw Temari in an oversized t-shirt over the stove making food consisting of Miso soup, steamed rice, grilled fish, and to drink Green tea.

Gaara and Kankuro must have been gone already since he didn't sense or hear them when he got up.

He came up behind her snaking his arms around her waist with his head on the crook of her neck breathing in her scent.

She smelled like Desert lilies, and Kami was it intoxicating.

"Well good morning to you handsome." She said smiling as she turned her neck a little and pecked Naruto on the lips.

"Good morning." Naruto said leaning his body more into hers kissing her neck. He was most definitely going to miss spending time with Temari like this. While he was pretty shabby at cooking Temari's food could never compete with his own.

Naruto saw the grilled fish and his hunger started to get the best of him, he went to take a fish when suddenly Temari smacked his hand away.

"I'm not done, go sit down and I'll bring your food to you." She ordered pointing to the chair.

With a slight pout he did as he was told and went to the chair and sat down watching her finish cooking until something caught his eye.

"Isn't that my shirt?"

Slightly looking down at the shirt she was wearing it was undoubtedly Naruto's with a red Uzumaki swirl on the front.

"You left it here from last time you visited." She shrugged.

"Am I ever going to get it back?" He already knew the answer but he was still curious.

"Nope." She said popping the 'p' at the end.

When she was done she had brought his food and drink to him setting it on the table where he sat then sitting on his lap facing towards him and hugging his neck.

"I'm gonna miss you, you know that?" Temari whispered softly.

"Hmmhm I know." He hugged her back then breaking his chopsticks off and going into the grilled fish. They sat in a comfortable silence eating until Temari decided to break it.

"You know I was meaning to ask you, when did you learn all those extra moves, I hope you weren't railing some other woman to get the experience while you were away...." A sly smile coming on Temari's face.

"Well there was this one woman who I haven't seen in a year who gave me plenty of experience before I left besides you don't hang around the world's biggest pervert and not pick up on a few things." A sly smile matching Temari's own.