Chapter 12

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto.}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

~Next morning~
~Council chambers~

The room that the counsel met in was an old long rectangular room. The shinobi sat across from the civilian council members including the village elders plus Danzo.

The civilian side of the council were always some hell raisers and just caused a whole piss party for everyone.

Tsunade had then entered into the room with Jiraya following behind her with a barely noticeable smirk on his face.

"Tsunade-sama, may I ask what this meeting is about?" Asked Elder Koharu.

"Yes you may. As some of you may or may not know Jonin Naruto Uzumaki has returned to the village not to long ago." Tsunade said then observing the reactions of the council members.

The shinobi side seemed to be please he was back. Some of them knew who his parents were and wanted to adopt him but the damned civilian council kept getting in the way so they had to settle with helping the boy behind the scenes.

The civilian side however was a completely different story. They hated him and were furious the demon came back. They had went so far as to overcharging the boy when he bought anything trying to sabotage his education so they could keep him dumb.

The elders didn't have any problem with Naruto, though they had wished the old monkey had listened to them and put the boy under Danzo's tutelage so he could become a powerful weapon for Konoha.

"Why is that demon a Jonin?! Who gave him permission?!!" Screeched a pink haired older banshee.

Suddenly she felt like a ton of pressure was being weighed on her. Tsunade was glaring at the bitch who dared call her grandson a demon.

"Watch your tongue in front of me Council woman Haruno...next time you won't get off with a simple warning." Tsunade said in a deathly tone.

"U-understood T-Tsunade-sama." The council woman looked fearfully at the village leader.

Ignoring the council woman's outburst Homura took the time to speak.

"This is great Tsunade-sama, with the jinchuriki back in the village we can keep him from falling into the Akatsuki's hands." Getting a chuckle from both Jiraya and Tsunade he raised his eyebrow in question.

"I demand that the boy is watched at all times. I can have my best shinobi follow him." Danzo suggested.

"No. I will not have him become a prisoner in his own village. Besides he's a big boy, he can take care of himself he's not a little kid anymore I let him become a Jonin for a reason." Tsunade said shocking everyone except the shinobi side of the council who just smiled smugly at the civilian side for once.

"Alright Tsunade is this all you wished to discuss?" Asked Koharu irritably.

"It's Hokage-sama or Tsunade-sama to you oh honorable elder," Tsunade snarled.