Chapter 5

{DISCLAIMER: I Do Not Own Naruto!}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/Tailed Beasts~

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

~Early next morning~
~4:00 am~

Naruto smiled as he looked at his blonde haired hime laying on his chest. Her long breaths constantly rising and lowering on his chest signifying she was asleep.

He sighed. She would be leaving soon with her brothers to head back to Suna.

In a day he too would also be leaving for his 3 year training trip with Jiraya to be prepared for when the Akatsuki start their hunt for the biju's.

He was broken out of his thoughts when Temari started stirring in her sleep. Her hair had fell down when they they had their little bedroom romp from earlier and reached to the middle of he upper back. She snuggled deeper into his chest making them closer than they already were.

He chuckled at her as he gently pecked her on her cheek.

"It's time to get up Tema you'll be leaving in two hours.." He said in a ghost of a whisper.

"Five more minutess..." She yawned cutely and gripped her blonde teddy tighter.

"Ugh...Fine but only because you look so cute when you sleep." He then let sleep overtake him as he then gave her one more kiss on the lips.

~50 minutes later~

Naruto woke up groggily from his sleep and looked at the clock.

'And she wonders why I wanted to get up earlier... sly little vixen.' Temari knew she was one of Naruto's weak spots and would take advantage of that.

"You really need to get up this time Tem." Said Naruto slightly nibbling her ear.

"Just a few more minutes." She replied with her Half lidded eyes.

"Nope Tema, you were supposed to be up 45 minutes ago. Remember you leave in an hour and 15 minutes."

Hearing a grumble from the other female blonde, Naruto got an idea and slid underneath the white sheets that covered him and Temari.

He then slid in between her legs and began biting the flesh of her inner thighs softly. Running his bites and licking her thigh all the way up to her womanhood taking a long lick at it eliciting a moan from Temari.

"I thought you wanted me to,*moan*, get ready to leave, not get a bit more action Naru..."

"Doesn't mean we can't have the best of both worlds." He replied under the sheets.

He then spat on her womanhood and began to eat her out like a savage beast. As Temari moan she grabbed Naruto's hair and pushed his tongue deeper into her hot core.

"Oh kami! Don't stop Naruto!!" Temari whimpered.

Naruto grinned, as he started massaging her clit and found her g-spot making Temari arch her back in pleasure. He felt her walls starting to tighten around his tongue.

"A-ahh!" Was her only response when she came all over Naruto's mouth while he was happily lapping up her juices not letting a single drop escape.