Chapter 7

{DISCLAIMER: I Don't Own Naruto}

~Talking~

~Thoughts~

~Summons/ Tailed Beasts~

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

~Next morning~
~Rivers inn~

Naruto and Temari laid resting in the Inn bed as the thin sheet cover their nude bodies. The sunlight beamed into the inn room hitting Temari directly in her face causing her to groan in her sleep steadily adjusting her eyes to the sunlight.

She felt Naruto's head nuzzled in her neck and his arms wrapped around her waist with his morning wood against her butt making her sigh slightly.

As gently as she could without waking him, she took the sleeping Naruto's arms of off her and sat up. She had to go finalize the treaties between Kawa no kuni and Sunagakure for today and then leave going back to Sunagakure.

She then got up and stretched only to fall back down on the bed and winced when a familiar pleasurable soreness came from in between her legs.

"Now this is something I can get used to.." said an amused voice.

Temari turned her head around to find Naruto with a look of smugness on his face causing her to glare at him.

"No thanks to you I'll be walking with a limp going to a meeting."

He pouted slightly.

"But I missed you so much..your smile, your smell...your lips and body...surely a little limp won't change the way you feel about me." He said trailing kisses on her side but before he could continue Temari grabbed his cheeks with her hand squishing them together making him look like a fish.

"As much as I would love to do this again Loverboy I have things to take care of I'll be back later." She said pecking him on the lips and releasing his face going to get dressed.

After a few minutes a fully dressed Temari was leaving.

"Wait! What about this!!" Naruto's hands pointed to his crotch sporting a large tent under the sheets.

Temari looked at the monster that she took on last night. That thing drove her near insanity and promptly caused her to pass out after their sexcapades with a blissful smile on her face.

"Mhmm what about jr." She sauntered over to Naruto swaying her hips ever so slightly but enough for him to him to notice immediately.

Temari was now standing in front of Naruto her hand then grabbed Naruto jr. making Sr. hitch his breath at the contact of her hand.

Temari's face drew near to Naruto's face her lips almost touching his breathing her breath. Her mouth went towards his bottom lip biting it, pulling it back then letting it go bringing her forehead to his pumping him once.

"That's all you get now..." She pulled back with a smirk staring at the wide eyed Naruto and mouth open with disbelief.

"You just made it worst!!" He whined feeling his painfully blue swollen erection get worst at her touching.