31

"Which one?" You turned around with two outfits on either side and faced a very confused Jinyoung and Yugyeom.

(ignore the shoes ↑)

"Why are you asking for our advice?" Jinyoung said before falling back on your bed, tugging his soulmate along

"Because your guys' fashion taste is good," You explained. "Now please tell me which one you think will look best on me."

"You'll look good in anything you wear though," Yugyeom pointed out.

You awed at him before giving him a hug. "Thank you. I'll just pick randomly because I really can't choose."

So you did pick one of the outfits after closing your eyes and spinning in circles. Unbeknownst to you, Yugyeom was taking a video of you as you did, while Jinyoung chose to only watch, neither choosing to stop his soulmate nor inform you. Yugyeom stopped just before you opened your eyes and watched as you stumbled slightly to the right.

"I will be right back," You said, head still spinning and pointing to the doubles of Yugyeom and Jinyoung.

Exiting your bedroom and disappearing into the bathroom, you closed and locked the door behind you before you started to change into the outift you had picked for the date today.

You looked at your reflection in the mirror and nodded after being satisfied with the way you looked.

I look good!

"Y/N! Show us!" Jinyoung from your room yelled out.

"I'm going, I'm going!" You yelled back when you opened the door.

You entered the bedroom and posed a bit as they clapped.

"I look good, don't I?" You asked before twirling.

"Where did the sudden confidence come from?" Jinyoung asked.

"From how good I look in this outfit," You twirled once again and looked at your reflection in the full-body length mirror in your room. Yes you liked to wear pants and shorts, but you also liked to wear skirts and dresses when you felt like it. And today was one of those days.