13

After screaming nearly your lungs out and full on sprinting up the stairs, you threw on your undergarments and threw on an oversized hoodie that reached down just above your knees, before jumping on your bed and burying yourself underneath.

There, no one would be able to see you.

Without looking at your face, you could tell that it was red, feeling how warm it was on the back of your hands.

You wanted to cry.

Your soulmates unexpectedly just saw your figure clad in nothing but a towel, with your hair still dripping wet from the shower. You never felt so underdressed.

While you were debating on whether on not you should cry about the situation or just let your bed and blanket swallow you up and try to sleep it all away, you heard some knocks on your bedroom door.

"N/n sweetie, it's us." You heard Jihyo say softly.

"Don't worry, the boys stayed in the living room." Wendy said right after.

Begrudgingly, you tore the blankets off your body before opening the door; barely. The space was so small that the girls outside could only see your eyes, that looked like it was about to shed tears any given moment.

And since it was 18 against one, they were able to easily squeeze into your room to get to you.

Before you could complain, you were brought into a massive group hug that you didn't know you needed. But it looks like the girls knew, because here you were, hugging as much of them as you could.

"Eonnis, I messed up so bad..." you mumbled, lips quivering.

They immediately pulled away from the hug.

"You did not mess up anything. If anything, I think the boys are feeling guilty as much as you are." Jennie held your hands.

"Yeah, I mean — their faces were red, but they had guilt so obvious on their faces. None of us expected that to happen. It was no one's fault, and it certainly wasn't yours." Jeongyeon cupped your cheeks and squished them.

"The boys also suggested that if you didn't want to go on the dessert shop today, you wouldn't have to and they won't force you." Seulgi had her thumb pointed at the door, wondering if she had to go and tell them to leave or stay.

"No, no, I'll go with them. Tae invited me and they came all the way here already." You said, and Seulgi, along with Irene went to go and tell them the news.

"Okay then. Let's get our baby chick ready for today." Lisa clapped her hands excitedly.

And that's what they did.

Like your usual hairstyle, they let your (h/l) (h/c) down, falling behind you as they quickly blow dried it. Just to make sure that when you go out, your wet hair won't make you catch a cold.

You had to choose an outfit out of three that they all contributed in.

(A/N: you can imagine the skirts being longer if you want !)