Chapter 45

We drove home in silence. Matt was concentrating on the driving and I was thinking about all of my stuff, gone. Photos, clothes, things I'd collected during my life and he'd just tossed them out. The more I thought about it the more upset I became and by the time we got home I was pretty much in tears.

I opened the car door and went to the door, waiting for Matt who unlocked the door and let us in.

"What happened?" Matt asked, closing the door.

"It doesn't matter." I said throwing my bag on the couch.

"It matters to me." He said softly.

I turned and looked at him. He was standing there with his hands in shoved in his pockets. He looked so perfect.

"I'm sorry." I said throwing myself down on the couch.

"Izzy." He groaned, sitting next to me. "Don't be sorry, just tell me what happened."

"He threw out all of my stuff." I cried.

"He what?"

"It's all gone. He emptied the apartment." I felt a tear run down my cheek and I leant over and rested my head on his chest.

"Shit Izzy, he can't do that."

"Well he did." I sobbed.

He wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair, letting me cry. God, what did I do to deserve him?

"I'll get your stuff back." He whispered.

I looked at him. He was serious. If Matt said he was getting my stuff back, he would get my stuff back.

He leant down and kissed me softly and as usual my heart and stomach went crazy.

I reached up with my hand and started unbuttoning his shirt and I felt him smile against my lips.

"Izzy." He murmured.

"What?" I asked, pulling back to look at him.

"What are you doing?" He asked, stroking my cheek.

I sat up and straddled him, kissing him deeply, pulling his shirt off.

"What does it look like." I whispered.

He reached up and unzipped my dress, slipping it off my shoulder.

I pulled back a little and looked at him. He smiled at me.

I reached up and took his face in my hands, pressing my forehead against his.

"Thankyou." I whispered.

"Don't be silly Izzy."

I kissed him lightly then looked at him. He was beautiful. Why had I not seen this before?

I put my forehead back to his, closed my eye's and took a deep breath.

"I love you Matthew."

He tightened his arm's around me, pulling me closer.

"God Bella, I love you."

"Good." I murmured kissing him.

I reached down undoing his belt. I wanted Matt and I wanted him now.