Chapter 55

Matt's POV 

I heard her. I layed in bed listening to her grab her stuff. I listened to her leave. I wanted to get up and stop her but I didn't want to see that look on her face again, the one of disgust.
I heard the car pull up and I heard the door shut as she got in, and that was when I heard my heart break. I heard it, you can say what you want but I know I heard it.
I got up and showered, then I sat on the couch. I just sat there, staring.
How could I have been so stupid?
The phone interrupted my sulking and I snatched it up quickly.
"Izzy?" I was hopeful.
"No Matthew, it's Corrine."
"Oh."
"Would you like to tell me what the hell is going on?" She asked. "Because my daughter is heartbroken, she's crying in her sleep."
I closed my eye's. I'd done that to her, I'd broken her heart.
"I did something stupid."
"What. I know about that Matthew, you leave that to me, I'll fix that, you, you need to fix my daughter." She told me.
"How?" I whispered. "If I knew how I'd be there already."
"Matthew you do know she blames herself, she doesn't want you jeopardizing your position in the band."
That's what this was about?
"No, that's stupid."
"I suggest you come to Christophers this afternoon and fix my daughter."
"How do I do that?"
"You figure it out." She said hanging up.
I couldn't believe it. Izzy had left because of the band. She thought I was jeopardizing the band.
I closed my eye's. I couldn't give a fuck about the band. She would always be my number 1. I just had to convince her and knowing Izzy it was going to take alot to convince her.
I sat on that couch most of the morning, thinking. Thinking about Izzy. I had to convince her that I needed her. God she was all I needed.
I was still sitting there when Brian came bursting in.
"Hey dickhead."
I just looked at him.
"Good news, the charges have been dropped." I was glad he was smiling.
"Hey." He said waving his hand in front of my face. "This is good news. Where's Bella?"
I looked up at him. "She left me."
"What, why?"
"Because of what happened."
"Her dad deserved it." Brian snapped.
"I know that. But she thinks I should put the band first."
Brian looked at me like I was stupid. "You can't marry the band."
I shrugged at him.
"I'm going to see her." And he left before I could protest.
It was going to be hard enough convincing Izzy that she was what I wanted, that she was the most important thing in my life, but now with Brian going I just hoped he didn't mess it up more than it already was.
I got up and headed to the bedroom to get changed. 
If Izzy didn't listen to me, I just didn't know what I was going to do.