Chapter 49

Matt's POV 

So I had a meeting. That was it. A short meeting about an upcoming tour that took not even an hour. I'd had a hard enough time leaving, with Izzy in bed begging me to stay and then by the time I got home she was gone.

I wondered where, but I didn't have to wait for long, her mom called.

I grabbed, my keys and headed to my car. I felt a bit sick. Izzy had been hurt and was in hospital. Her mother didn't tell me any details but I knew it was her dad and I was going to fucking kill him.

I found Izzy and her mom. I was pissed off. Pissed off that he'd touched her. Pissed off that she'd gone there.

She was high as a kite and I tried to stay mad at her but I couldn't. She was just blurting out what ever came to her mind and I'll admit it, it was fucking cute.

We just had to wait for them to plaster her arm then I could take her home. Currently she wasn't speaking to me because I wouldn't answer her marriage question. Her mom was here, there were some things I wouldn't discuss in front of her mother.

"How do you feel?" I asked her quietly.

"What." She said loudly, looking around. "Did you hear that strange voice mom?"

I rolled my eye's at her mother.

"Izzy." I whispered, putting my lips to her ear.

She continued to look around, ignoring me.

"Don't ignore me."

She closed her eyes. I couldn't help but smile.

"Izzy." I murmured, turning her face to me. "Answer me."

"No. You don't love me." She cried.

How wrong could she be.

"You know I love you."

"You do?" She exclaimed like she'd never heard it before.

"I hope they don't give her anymore." Her mother stated.

I don't think she needed anymore.

"Yes Bella."

"Good because I love you. I love everything about you Matthew." She gushed. "I love your smile, I love your hair, I love that you love me, I love your chest, oh fuck I love your arms, they're fantastic. I love your ass, it's perfect." Apparently she was going to list everything. "I love how sweet you are. Oh and I love this." She reached over and grabbed my crotch.

"Izzy." Her mother gasped.

I was doing my best to look horrified while trying not to laugh.

"Oh mom." She whispered. "Matt's a big boy and oh boy he knows how to use it."

"That's enough of that." I told her. I think her mom was about to pass out. "Baby." I whispered. "Let's keep some things a secret."

She made an O with her mouth and I couldn't help myself, I leant over and kissed her.

Finally the nurse arrived to set everything up for her arm.

"This is my boyfriend." Izzy announced. "He's famous."

The nurse smiled and nodded, obviously having no idea who I was.

"I don't think he's going to marry me though." She stopped and looked at me."Why aren't you going to marry me again?"

Great, we were back to the marriage thing.

"I never said I wasn't going to marry you Bella."

"You didn't?"

"No." Shit, I'd marry her in a heartbeat.

"The sex is great." She told the nurse.

Oh god no, she currently had no shame. I leant down and buried my face in the bed.

Here we go again.