Chapter 37

I opened my eye's and rolled over, looking at the clock. It was early, very early, yet I was awake.

I sat up. I wished Matt had slept in here last night, I missed him, but he insisted we sleep in separate beds. He was being all chivalrous and shit. I just wanted him to hold me and I wouldn't object to him doing other things to me as well.

I got up and opened my door. I sneaked down the hall and peeked in Matt's room. He was sound asleep, lying on his stomach. I wanted to climb in with him, but I didn't, I closed the door and headed to the kitchen, making coffee.

I sat down with a cup and looked at my phone. I really should call my mother, if anything I needed to know about Nanna's funeral.

Before I could even do anything my phone rang in my hand.

It was my mother.

"Hello." I answered.

"Bella. How are you?" She asked.

"As good as can be expected I guess."

"Honey, we need to talk."

"Nanna. When's her funeral?" That's all I cared about.

"Tomorrow. At 11am."

"Okay, well I'm coming."

"Of course you are Bella. Perhaps we can talk after." She said.

"Perhaps." I said hanging up.

Perhaps not. Tomorrow would be hard enough without having to deal with her bullshit.

I put my face in my hands. How the hell was I going to say goodbye to Nanna? I didn't know if I could do it.

I felt a pair of hands rest on my shoulders and Matt kissed the top of my head.

"You okay?" He asked softly.

"The funeral is tomorrow."

He didn't reply, he just wrapped his arm's around me.

I leant back against him and closed my eye's.

"I need to go home, pick up some stuff." I said.

"We can do that." He told me. "How did you sleep?"

"Horrible. You weren't there."

I stood up and turned around to face him.

"You missed me?" He asked.

I nodded. "I did."

"Good." He murmured, kissing me. "I slept like shit too."

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. I was gone, I was absolutely crazy about him and there wasn't a thing I could do about it.

"Why." He whispered between kisses. "Don't we go out for breakfast then we can drop by your place after?"

"Okay." I told him, kissing him again. "Oh and can you do something for me?"

"Izzy, you know I'll do anything for you."

"Don't make me sleep by myself."

He smiled at me and he looked a little embarrassed. "See that's the problem Izzy, I don't know that I'd do much sleeping."

I smiled at him. "Matt, who needs sleep anyway."