Chapter 58

My arm woke me. It was hurting and I just wished it would stop.
I opened my eye's and I noticed it was daylight. The next thing I noticed was the hand holding mine and the arms wrapped around me.
Matt. I'd recognize those hands anywhere.
I squeezed his hand gently, I'd never been so happy to see a hand in my life.
He was sleeping, I could here him breathing softly in my ear, and I layed there, not moving so I didn't wake him, even though my arm was screaming.
I don't know when he'd gotten here, but I was glad he was here, and I wasn't going to let him leave without me. The one thing I'd realised when I left Matt was that I couldn't live without him, I didn't want to live without him.
I tried not to move but after a while the pain in my arm became unbearable. I had to get up, I needed pain relief.
I sat up on the side of the bed.
"Izzy?" Matt whispered.
"I'll be back." I said softly. "My arm."
He nodded and I went out to the kitchen. Mom smiled at me and I took two pills with a glass of water.
"Go back to bed." She told me.
I nodded and went back to the room. Matt was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling.
"You okay?" He asked softly.
I layed back down on the bed, trying to get comfortable. "My arm."
"I know." He murmured, reaching out and pulling me too him.
My back was against his chest and I so wanted to look at him.
I sat up and layed back down, facing him. It was awkward because of my arm, but worth it.
"Izzy, don't if it hurts."
"I'm sorry." I whispered.
"No I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry for everything that happened."
I shook my head and he kissed me softly.
"I don't want the band to suffer because of me Matt."
"Bella, you will always be my first choice if it ever came to that." He murmured, kissing my face.
"I would never make you choose Matt."
"I know baby and that's one if the things I love about you."
I smiled. "I love you Matt, so much."
He tightened his arms around me. "I love you Bella, more than anything."
"Good." I murmured as he kissed me.
"Do me a favor Izzy, please don't leave again."
"I couldn't Matt, I can't leave you."
He kissed me again and we layed there for awhile, kissing, whispering.
"Can we go home?" He asked.
I nodded. "I'd like that."
"I'd like it too." He said, sitting up.
I looked at him and sat myself up.
Why on earth did I ever think I could live without him in my life.
He was my life.