Epilogue

"You ready Izzy?" Matt asked me.
I looked at him and smiled. "Yes."
"Well let's hurry, we've got a plane to catch."
Yes, yes we did. A plane that was taking us to our own private paradise for two whole weeks, no interruptions and I was looking forward to it so much.
"I've put the bags in the car." Christopher said, running up the path.
"Thanks." I said.
"Okay well have fun, you deserve a break." He said hugging me tightly.
I smiled, it was nice to finally have my big brother.
"Okay well." Mom said looking around. "I'll see you when you get back."
"Mom, don't cry." I whispered.
She put her hand over face. "I'm sorry." She whispered.
I knew she was sorry, she told me so many times a day, she would call me in the middle of the night just to tell me she was sorry.
"Mom, remember what Stephen said."
"Yes yes I know." She said wiping her face.
Stephen was our therapist, we saw him once a week together, trying to get our relationship on track.
"So stop apologising." I said hugging her.
"Okay, I'll try."
I knew Mom felt bad about everything that had happened but I was working with Stephen to get her to realize that she was a victim too, she'd been a victim of my father much longer than me.
"Go." Christopher said, pushing me down the stairs. "It's only two weeks for godsake."
I opened my mouth to reply but he cut me off. "And yes I will take care of her."
I smiled and nodded. While my father and sister had moved away, disappeared, swearing they'd leave us alone, I didn't believe him, not for one second.
"Bella." Matt said and I took his hand, letting him lead me to the car.
"Everything will be fine." He reassured me.
I was very lucky to have Matt and I thanked god every day that he was in my life.
"I'm looking forward to this." He'd told me once we were in the air and on our way. "Just me and you Izzy."
I layed my head on his shoulder, I was looking forward to it as well.
"And." He murmured. "I have a surprise waiting for you when we get there."
"You do?"
He smiled and nodded.
"I have a surprise for you." I murmured leaning over and kissing him.
"Tell me." He asked, kissing my forehead.
"You tell me first."
"That's not fair." He grumbled.
"It's perfectly fair."
"Fine." He said digging into his pocket and pulling out his phone. "Do you like this?" He asked handing it to me.
I looked at his phone and there was a picture of the most beautiful wedding gown I'd ever seen.
I looked at him questioningly.
"I'm marrying you Bella." He said smiling. "Tomorrow. I wanted to surprise you in the morning. I want to marry you and this is the perfect place to do it."
I couldn't speak, I was speechless, we weren't even engaged.
"It's okay isn't it?" He asked with worry in his voice.
I looked at him and quickly wiped away the tear that had fallen down my cheek.
"It's more than okay." I whispered.
He smiled and kissed me. "I want you to be my wife."
"And I want to be your wife." I added.
"Good." He murmured kissing me. "Now what's your surprise?"
I smiled and looked at the clouds out of the window.
"Izzy." He whined. "Tell me."
I looked at him and smiled. "Are you sure you want to be my husband?" I asked quietly.
"Izzy, I love you more than anything, of course I want to be your husband." He whispered.
I leant over and kissed him. "Do you think you'll be okay being a daddy too?"
"I beg your pardon?"
"I said..."
"I know what you said." He said, cutting me off. "But are you serious?"
"Very serious."
I was pregnant, nearly eight weeks to be exact and I couldn't have been more happy about it.
"Then yes, yes I will be perfectly okay with being a daddy Izzy, I am ecstatic to be a daddy."
He kissed me then we settled back for the flight. I was looking forward to this vacation and I was looking forward to our future, a future that I now knew would be with Matt. He was going to be my husband and we were going to be parents.
What more could I possibly want.