Chapter 12: Kang Da-In

"Its ok Yeonn-a, this is how servants get treated in this world" he looked at her with...with glee and concern all at once whilst he...wait, was he blushing? He was blushing looking at her holding him? Are you kidding me??? That god-damned brat knew exactly what to do to get his full attention when she started trembling and he only held onto her tighter with a smile I had never seen on his face before he looked up at me at last...maybe now he was gong to show me some concern at last.

"What the hell do you think you're doing in my father's mansion you spoilt little wench? Who the hell do you think you are, barging in here like you own the god-damed place just like you aways have? If you want to beat your cousin to death then you do it someplace else" he lectured me so viciously he might as well have torn my self-esteem apart. I couldn't believe I hadn't visited him in a few years...and the first visit back he treats me like a stranger? For a retard? He didn't even notice my clothes...or my scent...or my makeup which I had gotten better at. I was left so speechless...and even in tears but he didn't care to look. That stupid whore had his attention now.

Not long after a servant ran to us and proclaimed that tomorrow's food was completely ruined...and cowered in fear in front of the young master of the mansion as she should. I waited for him to do his duty after he countered the long day he would had at the palace that he needed decent breakfast...but of course that bitch interfered in his business and took his hand into her's telling him it wasn't her fault that the food was ruined...and that she could make something for him tomorrow as well. But he just looked at their hands touching and slowly nodded, blushing again...as they forgot I was even there with blood all over me and a dying maid on the floor who had long stopped wheezing. She was still holding him by her hand as she led him out of the kitchen and back to his study to wait for her food. What was she expecting to give him? Dog food? But for some reason I couldn't utter a word, still in shock about the way he talked to me. Didn't he know who I was? I was Kang Da-In...my father was in the office of special advisors for the King himself. No one...not even my own parents had ever raised their voices at me. Who dared to do so? Even touching me was out of the question as I was saving myself for him...only for him...yet he looked...so enraptured by that poor girl's touch?

He was behaving badly with me today...but it wasn't his fault. I knew what the problem was; I didn't understand why his father didn't let him have visitors in the mansion. This girl...that little bitch seized her final chance once to move in with him and keep him company...god knows how she managed that now that her brother had disappeared. She beat me to my chance...if only father didn't have to move so much because of his job...I started smashing everything I could in the kitchen that was in my nearest sight...let's see how she could cook then. I was still doing it when suddenly I felt someone holding back my hand. Who else had the damned nerve to touch me like she touched everyone she could get her hands on. I tried to pull it back but that bitch was stronger than I thought. I tried grabbing thing with my other hand but then she...she dared to lock both my hands with one whilst she slapped me with the other. Best before I could scream she grabbed me exactly like I gabbed my cousin and pinned me to the floor and kept slapping me like she was my superior "what the hell is wrong with you? Do you want to pull every staff member here in trouble just for you, you selfish bitch?" I was in and out of conciseness with each slap that came...until I gathered enough strength to grab a broken piece of wood laying on the floor from the object I beat my cousin with and I managed to cut her shoulder. She fell back on her fat ass at this, causing a dish to crash and once again Seon-Ho appeared at her side not unlike an over-concerned parent...at least that's how I wanted to interpret it.

His face went red with anger as he picked her up off the floor and was silent for a moment...before he charged at me on the floor and threw me out of the mansion so fast I couldn't even utter a word to her hanging onto him like a lost child. He looked extremely agitated as he closed the door on my face as easily as strangers passing by on the market.