Chapter 92: Seo Yeon

I hadn't seen him for a few days, I began to panic that he was so angry at me that I would never see him again after how I behaved on the ship and what happened at Ihwaru. The merchants still refused to take my money without him, but he sent his men to shop with me instead. I tried going outside more, but no matter how hard I looked I couldn't find him....though I refused to go anywhere near Ihwaru again; even if he was there I didn't want to see him in a drunken state ever again.

But one day I found myself walking around the village aimlessly in the middle of the night, consumed with the thoughts of Seon-Ho. I didn't realise where I was walking until I almost ran straight into Hui-Jee outside of Ihwaru. I almost ran as soon as I saw her but she stopped me hesitantly. I greeted her and we talked about my brother who had only recently stated taking out time to meet her whenever he saw me. Then she started telling me how Seon-Ho had started drinking in her establishment again heavily for about a month now. I asked her if he had any female company when he came by, but she actually surprised me by saying he never asked for it like everyone else did...bur he was usually too drunk to notice if they came themselves. I tried to walk away again...but before I could leave, I felt an ice cold hand grabbing my arm and pulling me back with such violent force I nearly fell over. I turned around only to have Seon-Ho so close to my face his lips touched my forehead. All I could do was freeze as he pulled me back inside without saying a word; I didn't dare look at him in the face yet, but he dragged me to a room where at least 5 ginseng's were waiting on him, although they looked at me quite angrily when they saw me. Seon-Ho just threw me to the ground and sat in his place; as drunk as anything and ordered one of them to keep filling up his cup. "Sir, who is this child?" One of them sneered as tears welled up in my eyes as I witnessed how fast he was drinking; still not daring to look at this face.

"Her? This girl...this young girl is...Seo Yeon" he was barely able to talk. The moment he said my name the atmosphere in the room changed. They all turned on me in unison; I actually feared for my life a little, I had no idea what was going on. "So this is the bitch who left you My Lord? The girl who abandoned you?" I felt like I had lost all the breathe in my body. Abandoned? What they hell where they talking about? "This is the girl you haven't stoped talking about since you started coming here regularly? The one who seduced you and just left?" The oldest one sneered as she made her way to him slyly. I couldn't take it anymore; I looked up at his face...and I was shocked to see his cold, blank empty stare he had on him...until he met my eyes. Tears welled up for both of us, out of our control. He just sneered coldly "Ah yes, this is the girl who seduced me"...he stood up so fast, causing half the kisaengs to fall onto the floor as he made his way towards me. I got so frightened I immediately told up in return and started walking backwards; I was trembling all over..."with her love and care. She gave me all of my dreams...and then just left without a word" I backed up into the wall in shock as he cornered me, standing so close I had no choice but to turn my face away as his nose rested on my cheek before he started tracing my face with it...whilst holding both of my arms in his grasp so I couldn't budge a single inch. All the women started whining and almost wrestled him off of me, but he just ordered them to leave in a tone I had never heard him use before. They all looked me angrily again as they left.