Chapter 68: Seon-Ho

But before I could retaliate that wench Hyo-Sonn walked in as if she had just received a very grand present. "Yeon...I always knew you were a slut but you really cannot help yourself can you? You didn't even bother to close your door, anyone can walk in and see this scandalous scene" she snorted with such fake concern I wanted to throw up...but I had a better plan in mind. Yeon was always lively and mischievous so why not play her game. Yeon shot me an angry look for not closing her door but I just smirked back before replying for her "you're right you know. Yeonnie here has a habit of being forgetful and closing her door when we have our private times. I guess she really wants to show off that she is being courted by the general inspector" I said all of this with the biggest smirk on my face while she tried to slap me but I caught her arm in time and I pulled her into an embrace and whispered in her hair "do not even think about pushing me away. I have already seen everything you hid from me and I'll find you wherever you go. And stop acquainting yourself with useless people like that Hyun-Ki person or I'll do something to him you will regret with the promotion you helped me to attain." I smirked at her again before I cupped a very angry and flustered Yeon into my hands and I kissed her, keeping a firm grasp on her as she still tried to fight me off. She tasted a lot sweater than I remembered and a lot softer as well. She was still wriggling around, so i had no choice but to bite on her on her lips to get her to finally surrender to me.

Hyo-Sonn stood frozen on the spot speechless "general inspector? You are the general inspector from the palace?" Her eyes almost popped out of her head as she looked at Yeon, dumbfounded and full of envy. "You've been trying to seduce Hyun-Ki while you have a general inspector courting you?" I couldn't help but snort; I saw for myself how much they interacted. I wasn't at all happy about it but this girl was really exaggerating the situation. Yeon looked so bewildered and astonished she didn't know how to react, apart form reeling from our first official kiss. "Oh really? Who is this kid then?" I had a hard time composing myself and this little witch went on a tired of things she must have imagined as I payed good money for her friends and I was determined to get my money's worth so I knew about every interaction they witnessed or Yeon told them about. I even had her employer's and her madame keep an eye on her for me.

"Oh, is that so Yeonnnie" she shot me a humiliating look as she tried to leave but I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into my embrace again from behind her "maybe I should see to this young boy and warn him to back off" Yeon finally took me seriously as she detected my tone "will you stop it! He's just a friend with good intentions, he's completely innocent" she hissed to me "oh really? I dare you do meet with him just one more time, and you'll see what happens" I spun her around for one more forceful kiss before I walked away, but not before telling Hyo-Sonn that I hoped to see her again, leaving my woman furious and even more confused as before. I was familiar with her on much more intimate terms than she was even aware of, so I threw that 'societal distance' out of the window. I wanted her, we were in love despite her foolish attempts to keep me away so why couldn't we indulge ourselves?

I started to make my presence more known to her as I soon had her personally tend to me, show me around the new area and help me with my work in her free time; I had gained a small amount of power at this point that she couldn't dare to refuse me.