Chapter 72: Seon-Ho

But the night was far from over. After what seemed like a romantic evening I had a surprise for her of my own as I took her for what she thought was a ride on my horse. Having her cling onto me with her head in my shoulders gave me all of the motivation I needed to execute my plan to make her mine. Eventually she asked me to drop her off home as she was tired but that was the moment I chose to speed up as we were not far from the destination. She shrieked and held onto me even more as we rode on; I ignored all of her protest and her questions before we came to a stop. The look on her face was priceless as she suddenly refused to meet my gaze with angry tears but it was too late to pull out now. I pulled her into my chest and grabbed her face into my hands so she could see how angry I get when she tries to hide the truth to protect me "how long have you known?" She barely managed to utter "you're lucky I haven't told your brother you know. Now; you kissed me earlier, willingly. Let's see if you have the courage to do it again" "No! Seon-Ho...it wasn't right of me to give into you...it was selfish of me...you have decent proposals to advance your career...we shouldn't..." but before she could finish her sentence I lost my temper completely as I dragged her to an empty alley...and I started placing my hands where I should't, just to shut her up. To say that she was shocked was a complete understatement. She completely froze at my touch before gasping and trying to push me away but it wasn't working. In the end I picked her up in my arms and placed her against the wall before taking the final step like the asshole I could be to her as I started undoing the laces of her clothes, almost stripping her bare naked in public "Seon-Ho, please stop....I'm begging you to stop please" "NEVER take advantage of my patience Yeonnie. I am a lone man and I do not have to conform to any rules. I WILL touch you if I want you, I WILL have you if want you. I DO NOT want anyone apart from you. And if you still insist on pushing me away...I really do NOT need your permission to touch you" I snarled into her ear, taking advantage of the situation before she collapsed into me and started begging me to stop "what...what do you want me to do? I'll do anything...please just stop" "your putting on a really good fight, pretending like you want me to stop" she got angry at this and tried to slap me but I caught her arm "you'll know what I want you to do when I do it. Now you had better come with me and declare me as yours in front of the people who kidnapped you when you left my home in order to keep us apart Yeonnie or so help me god...I'll take you by force in front of them or kill us both. Then you're brother's efforts to save you all those years will have been for naught" this time she slapped me but I got what I wanted; her fear and obedience.

She knew I had meant it and from that point on she knew better than to push me away again. She took my hand, her face full of tears as she lead me to the old manor where the family holding her were living. Guards tried to stop her but as soon as I showed my seal they backed off in a panic. They called upon their superiors as she still lead me to the main room...where we saw Hyo-Sonn of all people with a face like thunder when she saw who she was with. "What the hell are you doing here with that slut! Yeon! You were not supposed to..." but before she could finish her sentence I took hold of her and I threw her across the room. Yeon tried to stop me in vain "so...you've been informing this family of my movements involving Yeon? Every time I met with her they probably tortured her under your investigation right!" "You don't understand...you can be with a better woman...a noble women that can give you the power you want. This woman' family...they have been watching you ever since the trail of your father." Well you can tell them since they must have fled a long time ago; I will not have anyone apart from Yeon. If they take her away from me again I will find her take her for myself in front of you." We just left her there as I took Yeon home in silence. I knew she was upset at me but at least now she knew how to treat me. She ran away from me as soon as she could and tried to shut the door behind her but wasn't having that. I made her change into her night clothes in front of me as she was still trembling in my sight before she got into bed...and I got in with her, holding onto her until she fell asleep so I knew she wouldn't run away again. We didn't exchange any words at all...but we held onto each other, we took in each other's scent and taste. Despite her anger towards me she clung onto me as if I was all she wanted. She couldn't hide her love or desire for me no matter how had she tried. And with her in my arms I could finally get a good night's sleep...until I woke up early and went back to my room to prepare a surprise for her.