Chapter 83: Seo Yeon

I had gotten fed up with working at the ranch as I started to have no privacy at all. Jealousy had reached new heights around me as Seon-Ho kept visiting me even though I told him he should rest...and he 'misinterpreted' it as that he should take a rest in my room. That jerk slept in bed, ate my food and made me take pity on him with the few clothing he had so he would make me make him new clothes instead of buying some as he could easily do, as he rested and went over my homework and research from my studies. He made himself a part of every aspect in my life, in my work and personal life. I had no idea how 'close' he was to my employers even though I was supposed to be ignoring him until he left the palace behind; but when I saw him regularly at meal times along with his colleagues who started coming over often. At first I was made to host them but Seon-Ho got agitated by this and actually asked my employees what on earth they were thinking by making his fiancé serve him like I was a servant.

The room went deathly silent but my employees still tried to push any random noble girl who I knew had started to bribe them to get close to him onto him and just replied that it was my work shift that night, not taking his tone seriously. In all the years we had known each other he was always very...sensitive if anyone pointed out our class differences. The girl started to sit down and reach over to Seon-Ho. She was a full-blooded noble woman who could surely bring him a lot more benefits than I ever could so I alerted my gaze and I carried on serving. I could feel he was seething with anger but I couldn't bear to watch a more women tried to seduce him in front of my eyes. It all became too much for me as I retreated into the kitchen to catch my breathe. As the men had retreated into the courtyard for a break, Seon-Ho came bursting in the kitchen, still in a bad mood. But before I could say anything he...he had the audacity to grab the girl who had first approached him and had pushed her into me so violently that she knocked me into the table where all the food was and we both ended up on the floor full of food.

To say that I was shocked an outraged was a complete understatement; I was really ready to strangle him with my bare hands. But the look on his face and the words that came out of his mouth next told me everything I needed to know about his intention; he ignored the screaming wailing girl as he ordered me to go back to my room and clean up before taking the rest of the night off and going to bed. Before my employers could say anything; he had already grabbed me by the arm and dragged me away. I had never really seen him like this before so I just kept my mouth shut as he walked me inside my room. I asked him to leave as I got changed and I bathed...but what he did next shut me up for a few days. He...he walked towards me and took me to the area...before completely undressing me in his sight! He was so...intense and focused on me I couldn't do anything but tremble as soon as he got near me and litany tore my rags off of my skin. He took a long look at me...and the way he did left me totally breathless as I could tell that he liked what he saw...a lot. He then took me to the tub and personally washed me with cloths that were lying around. He didn't even speak once, let alone apologise for what he just did. It was the most erotic moment of my life...and that's when he showed me that he would never abandon me for anything. Even if he had to create problems for me just to take them out of me...I finally allowed myself to feel the devotion and love he had more me as he watched me bath and dress myself for bed. He got in next to me after his meeting ended and things got really heated, until we had to stop ourselves. For the sake of my brother we couldn't abuse his trust in us. But when I woke up in the middle of the night....he was gone.

A lot of people always fought for his favour but his eyes were always on me; I was the only person he wanted around him almost all the time. I used to be the person that everyone dumped their workload on but now the he kept me busy everyone else had to start working for once and my employers were not happy about it at all. It was like they had something against me from the start as they tried everything in their power to keep me away from him, even in his presence. They would even go so far as to push their poorer relatives onto me to court! But instead of loosing his temper as usual, he just got more possessive off me to the point where he would just stay in my room half of the time and would refuse to leave. And he wouldn't let me leave my room either for anything other than chores and other work I had. He even brought his work meetings here, sometimes without warning and make the employers look bad in retaliation to their threats and jealousy against us. It wasn't even my fault; but everything he did for me and made me do, I felt nothing but envy and hate...But Seon-Ho didn't say anything much. That was when I realised, that this was his way of torturing me; by giving me everything I wanted from him until I completely gave myself to him, in both body and soul. The fact that he would go so far as letting me be the target of hate and bullying, just so I can run into his arms for protection instilled a new fear in me that I never had about him at all.