Chapter 131: Seon-Ho/ Seo Yeon

I woke up with a heavy hangover the day after I had to yet again chase away another little boy from her; but there she was, asleep in my arms and holding me just like I had begun to imagine. She was clinging onto me like I was the only thing she depended on. Tears filled my eyes as I hid in her hair and waited for her to wake up. She was so warm that I felt like I could finally feel parts of me that I had numbed just to survive here a long time ago. I nudged her with my nose to wake up. She just moaned and buried her head in my neck."What happened yesterday? Why did you run away? Where did you go?" I demanded answers but all she did was kiss me on the cheek and looked me for a while before asking me why I thought she ran away.

I just hung my head in shame and apologised to her for it all; my stupid crush, the women hanging around me, and for blowing up at her earlier. She looked up at me with the most beautiful eyes I could ever see "What's going on with you? Why did you get so jealous?" I pulled her closer to me and made sure she looked at me when I told her this "I do not want you paying attention to anyone else but me. I'm the one you have a relationship with before you lost your memories. I'm the only one who can protect you inside and outside of that mansion." My voice began to break but I couldn't stop my words. I felt like I was going to lose her for good if I didn't confess my feelings for her "You are the only person...woman who cares for me and loves me. You cook for me, you make things for me, you make sure I am warm and well. You keep getting close to me no matter how many times I have pushed you away. You don't see me as a monster like everyone else. You are the only person who does this willingly". She had tears in her eyes as she wiped mine away and tried to kiss my cheek again but her holding onto me and the scent of her hair was making me feel things I hadn't before for anyone. But we still had to talk.

"So what are you saying? She asked me quietly but kept looking straight at me. "I love you Yeonie, I really do. Only you and no one else I promise you. Hui-Jee is just an acquaintance of mine and l let go of my fleeting feelings for her years ago now. And let me tell you this; the moment you entered my heart you are mine and mine alone in this lifetime and all the rest. You can never belong to anyone else, I won't let it happen." I tightened my grip on her when I told her this but she didn't even wince. "But our birthright and social classes clash, there is no way your father will let us be." "Don't you worry about that, I'll take us somewhere safe" "But what about your job in the palace? And your father? He will never let you go." She looked up at me worryingly. I just smiled at her and kissed her deeply for a long time and my hands started to wander. "If you give yourself to me entirely, I promise you I will choose you over everything and everyone." "What do you mean?" "I want your heart, your body, your mind, and your soul and. I promise you I will never hurt you or leave your side" she just looked at me intensely before kissing me back so passionately I very nearly lost all control of myself.

"Seon-Ho, do you really love me that much?" She asks me, laying on top of my chest; "I promise you I do and I always will" I replied softly, thinking about what I wanted to happen with the biggest smile on my face as I felt her body on top of mine for the first time, and revelled in the rather new sensations I had inside of me that I desperately wanted to act upon "What if...what if you don't know everything about me? What if I have secrets from you? And...what if you found them out, would you still love me?" I just smiled, thinking I knew already what she was hiding from me. I made her kiss me before I buried myself in her embrace and fell asleep again

*************

He did everything he could to make his way to me; he was patient with me, he waited for me, he tried to see me as much as he could in his busy schedule and he had me tend to him to the upmost of my ability. I didn't train anywhere near my brother due to his nature as a complete perfectionist but Seon-Ho made it difficult for me to train anywhere else apart from his sight. And he took advantage of me wherever possible; if he wasn't touching my publicly he was doing it in secret. I hadn't fully surrendered myself to him...yet, but it was close to happening. We owed it to my bother to take the correct steps into marriage, otherwise I would have given myself to him a long time ago. I did everything to hide myself for such a long time; behind my poverty, my epilepsy, my brother so I did not revel in attention. But I soon found myself craving Seon-Ho's attention like it was a drug to me. He placed hie eyes on me so firmly that it actually began to hurt me when he took them off me. Everything about him that I liked in my past now absolutely intoxicated me; he maintained his military build that I used to watch him self-manage in his father's mansion. We both left our minds sharp together by reading books together and he kept me up-to-date with political issues that were being discussed in the palace. At first I thought we were doing it to bond together but Seon-Ho made himself clear with his words when I asked him; he was training me to be his wife, plain and simple.

I was definitely taken aback by this when I asked him about it, but when he answered me, his dark side emerged out of nowhere as he was holding me by the arms so tightly that I was almost bruising under his touch. He held me close to him and told me to be fully prepared for when he preposed our engagement to my brother. He also told me that it was time I settled down and that my brother had already given us permission to live with each other until the village meetings were over then they would discuss my future living arrangements later on. He then ran his hands down my arms as he placed his face in my neck when he told me that I had freedom to work and do as I wished...but that my nights were reserved solely for him and that I was never allowed to close my door as he made himself clear that he would be watching me all the time. Basically; I was going to be semi-locked up in his home for a very long time. A part of me felt vulnerable and scared whilst the other bigger part of me was ready to accept the challenge. His little obsession with me was more than clear, and although a part of it did frighten me as he had already proved to me he would cross all limits to get to me...I loved him even more for it. I never thought he could love me back, but for him to make me true to it was so much more than I could have ever imagined. So I kissed him, more passionately than I had ever done so before.