Chapter 77: Seo Yeon/ Seon-Ho

We stared at each other for a while before he pulled me so close to himself that we almost fell over the next time he found me. He grabbed my waist and started kissing me again...and I didn't want to fight it. I had been through so much by myself for a long time that it felt good that he finally wanted me back. I saw a completely different side to him that I had been expecting...that dark and lonely side that didn't want to be alone anymore. I saw it for a moment, and I realised that Seon-Ho was more than the only man I would be in love with...he was a tortured crippled victim of society's abuse as well as neglect from the only other woman who loved him; his mother...and all of those attributes, including the absence of my brother had taken on a form on its own...and I was the only one he was showing it to.

The minute he saw me he took me into his arms again like it was normal between us...until I had some colleges come in. He watched me so intently until we could talk again; I tried to turn around but he didn't like that at all. He grabbed me by the arm and spun me so close to him I almost knocked him over. "What do you think you're doing!" "What do you mean what am I doing? I'm only touching what belongs to me!" He said it so boldly that I didn't know what to do or how to respond...until... "If you back out from this deal a blade will be thrown, at Yeonnie" I quoted, trying anything to please his hold on me...I could barely breathe when he was this close to me let alone holding me. I finally looked up at him to see all the colour drain from his face...but he still stood firm, bey he was clinging onto me so much harder that I felt him dig his nails into my waist. He then pulled me right into his chest so tightly that I couldn't move "yet you decided to stay with me after you knew everything" he hissed into my ear. At this point I was so frustrated I went to slap him but he caught my arm in time with a terrible look on his face I didn't dare keep arguing with him. "Please tell me your plan, I have a right to decide for myself as well" I pleaded with him, knowing he had one otherwise he wouldn't be as confident as he was now. "Why? Are you just going to abandon me if you don't like the plan?" He asked in return. I lowered my gaze; he got down on the floor again to face me "I know we have a lot to talk about, on both our ends and I know you are facing a situation where you think if we marry after you will be a concubine but I need you to trust me, I will never leave you in a position where you will feel society's wrath like we used to. I will protect you, even if it means giving up my dreams. Just keep your promises to me and I'll keep them to you. I told you before that you are mine and I meant it." He pulled me in for a kiss before I had time to digest those words that went to my soul, I knew he meant it. "You had better forget your plan to run from me so I can start on my plans for our future."

He tortured me for the hell of it until I fully surrender myself to him emotionally; he not only kept stalking me but he raided my work places a couple of times with his men when I tried to ignore him with every fibre of my being but he wasn't having it. He even tortured my colleagues, letting them know full well that I was the cause of their misfortune. He practically isolated me from everyone around me until I had no-one apart from him. And more than once I was taken to his place where he would tease me mercilessly whilst trying to get me to work for him to help me out for my wages that I was beginning to miss out on. But when I was there he never left his room and he wouldn't let me out of his sight either. He watched me all the time as usual and had me make his meals for him...where he would stay too close to me for my liking. Everyone I turned around, he was right behind me. I had to eat with him and carry out my own work in his office as well were I finally got to see him in action. He was getting promoted at work so quickly thanks to his had work ethic which was similar to mine but he was also involved heavily in the army. Now that I thought about it, he really suited the role he had been dreaming about for so long. People respected him...but they feared him as well. I soon forgot my war again him and I started spending time with him, showing him the real lives of the people and the improvements he could make outside of his work to win their hearts...and sure enough in no time he was one of the most poplar person in the palace next to the royal family.

********************

I tortured her but she persevered, still caught between love and hate for her. I pushed her to her limits but unlike the others she didn't retaliate at all. She even started playing into my flirtations with me, touching me and walking up too close to me so I had no choice but to take in everything about her, never shedding tears or showing me her frustrations at may behaviour. She would smile even more, become sweeter to me and even started holding onto me when I couldn't control myself. When I kissed her she kissed me back. When I tried to pull her away she clung onto me until my impulsive anger towards her disappeared. I practically made her my servant and once again, just like in my father's home she became so incredibly sensual that I was completely captivated by her. She knew exactly what to do to make me happy, to make me stop being mean to her. She knew how to put me in my place...I would have turned the tables again but I slowly realised that she was bringing out the best in myself, even in my work. Maybe torturing her wasn't a bad idea after all.