Chapter 27

The next day Laurel and Sara caught the early train to Central City. They would be meeting Laurel's friend Caitlin Snow at Jitters to get the cure from her. Laurel had met Caitlin on one of the few trips she had made to Central City to see her mother. As the two sisters were sitting at Jitters waiting for Caitlin to show up, they saw someone that they knew from the videos that they had watched from the future. It was Barry Allen and Iris West. They wished that they could warn Barry about what was about to happen to him, but if they did that, they know that there was a chance that he wouldn't become the Flash and become the hero that they both knew that he could be.

Not long after that Caitlin walked into the door with a briefcase in her hand and she walked over to the sisters. "It is good to see you again Laurel. This is one hundred vials of the cure. I hope you don't need that many though." Caitlin said.

"I hope not too, but it is always better to be safe then sorry you know. Caitlin, this is my sister Sara. Sara, this is Dr. Caitlin Snow. She works at STAR Labs." Laurel said.

"It is nice to meet you. I hear that you and your friends are going to have a busy night tonight while turning on the Particle Accelerator." Sara said.

"Yeah, it will be a long night, but hopefully in the end everything will work out fine." Caitlin said.

"I am sure that everything will be fine." Laurel said.

"Anyways, if you want, I can get you tickets so that you can come tonight if you want." Caitlin said.

"I think that will be great. We will see you there." Laurel said.

"Well, I need to get back to work. I will see the two of you tonight." Caitlin said and the sisters nodded.

"Let's go visit mom so that we can make sure we get to the Particle Accelerator tonight." Sara said and Laurel nodded as they left the coffee shop as well.

They want to Central City University where their mother worked and found out where her office was. They knocked on her office door and their mother looked up to see who it was and was surprised to see both of her daughters standing there.

"Not that it is not good to see you, but what are you two doing here?" Dinah asked.

"We had some business in the city, and we thought that while we were here, we would stop by and visit you and maybe even see what this Particle Accelerator is all about." Sara said.

"I think it will be a good thing for the city. There is just something about that Harrison Wells that doesn't sit right with me." Dinah said.

"I agree with you there, but if this helps Central City, it could help the world, so I am willing to give it a chance." Laurel said.

"I guess you are right. So, what kind of business are you here for?" Dinah asked.

"I had to meet a friend of mine so that I could get a file for a case I am working on. It seems our cities might have a criminal in common." Laurel said.

"Well, from what I can see, things seem to be cleaning up since those vigilantes showed up. I think they are trying to do good, but I guess we will just have to wait and see." Dinah said.

"I think they are doing a great job, and I don't think that there is any reason for people not to trust them." Sara said.

"I guess not. Just be careful in Starling City. Things seem to be getting pretty bad there." Dinah said.

"We will mom. So, do you think you can free yourself up for lunch?" Sara asked.

"I can spare an hour. Let's go and eat and catch up some more." Dinah said.