Authors Note (again)

Hello my beautiful people! It's been a long time since I've talked to you!

I hope every one is staying safe and healthy, and are getting some kind of normalcy back to your lives. I'm making this authors note because I want your opinion, as my readers, on something!

I know that I am getting a lot of requests to make TLOU2 into a book, Detroit Become Human, and many others, and I will make those, eventually, I promise.

I'm nearing the end of my college career, and I will be graduating May of 2022! I am so proud of how far I've come. I mention this because I have been so busy and preoccupied with school and finding a job. I swear I have been nonstop grind on school since my freshman year! I take classes every semester. It's crazy.

But ANYWAYS, the point of this authors note is to get my beautiful readers opinion on a book idea I've been thinking of (that's you guys). This idea is completely different and unrelated to this book and the other ideas i've been suggested, but I've recently gotten a newfound love for the Harry Potter series!

I'm not sure how many of you are big Harry Potter fans, but I wanted to get an opinion on making a Fred Weasley fan fiction. Taking some inspiration from the huge whatsapp hit Golden Boy by @ boyifyouknew (go give it a read and support her, she is an amazing writer)

My fanfiction would be different, and be more PG-13 than her story. Some ideas may seem similar to hers, but I promise everything I would write would be my own words and my own storyline.

I want to know if you would be interested in reading that book! I know it's no Last of Us, and not related at all but I'm so passionate and my love for Harry Potter is unreal I would love to contribute my thoughts in my own story. This book would be extremely meaningful to me, as Harry Potter has helped me through this last year. I have a big emotional connection to it, and it's a huge part of my life.

Let me know if you would be interested in that, your support is of utmost importance to me. I would start cranking this one out sooner than the others, specifically because it will strictly be my own thoughts and storyline, and it'll take much longer to write than other video games. I also haven't finished playing TLOU2... so there's that.

Anyways, please PLEASE let me know if you would be interested. I would really appreciate it.

IM ABOUT TO POST CHAPTER ONE OF "THE FIRE AND THE FLAME".

PLS GO READ IT AND SHOW ME YOUR LOVE!!!

Thank you so much for your support of this book, and the creation of other books.

Lots of love