Authors Note

Y'all are probably getting so annoyed with all these author notes I am so sorry.

But! I just wanted to let you guys know that I officially PRE ORDERED THE LAST OF US 2 🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎊🎉🎉 I ordered it and paid extra shipping so I could get it on EXACTLY May 30! (lol)

I am so FREAKING excited bc TLOU is literally my favorite video game ever and I wanted to tell y'all because I know at least my readers will appreciate it 🤧

BUT ya girl is so excited to play it and - get ready - to write another book!! As y'all probably guessed, it'll be The Last of Us 2!!!

On another note, there's some crazy shit going on in the world right now. The US economy is crashing, we are in the midst of the COVID pandemic, people are dying, people are losing jobs. Governors are stupid (except Gov. Whitmer shoutout to my girl) and on top of it all, we have the worst person in charge and in office while we're in the middle of this pandemic... (I'm talking about the United States, so, you know... hopefully you know what I'm talking about my fellow Americans)

And following that - I hope you all are staying healthy and safe. I want to give a million thank you's to healthcare workers and every one on the front lines. Health care workers, delivery drivers, grocery store workers, restaurants that are staying open and any one providing us with care, food, water, everything. If any of my readers are front line workers - thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! You're all very important and extremely amazing, and hopefully know that you're doing an incredible job with the pandemic going on right now❤️

So, anyways, I hope every one is staying safe, staying home, staying healthy, and doing absolutely everything they can to try and slow down the spread of the coronavirus. Tell your family you love them, and appreciate what you have. Show front line workers how important they are, and how thankful we all are for them.

Hopefully, you guys liked this little Authors Note. I'm excited to get TLOU 2 and to play it and write the book for all of you! It won't be for a while, I need to finish the game and try not to post the first spoilers - lol. Hopefully you all are as excited as me!

And like I said, and how I am not going to stop saying until this pandemic is over;
    Thank you front line workers, you are all so important and incredible and amazing and strong! I can't thank you enough. If you're reading this and on the front lines, drop a comment below. Maybe I'll write a nice response or do some kind of fun project or letters or something to you guys ❤️ Our front line workers are all working their butts off, sacrificing so much, and are the most important aspects of this pandemic!

Please, make sure your loved ones know how much they mean to you. Make sure you social distance, and self isolate if you have symptoms.  Please, if you know any one working on the front lines, thank them for their services. The world is in crisis right now, and every measure has to be taken to prevent this virus from spreading.

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home.

Lots of love