Authors Note

Hi my lovelies!! Just thought I'd give you guys another update. I know I posted one back in March, but I thought it's been a while and I don't want you guys to think I fell off the face of the earth.

So hello!. I wanted to fill you all in on my life, future works, etc. It's been a hot sec! Currently in my second year of college! (it's crazy that i'm already a sophomore) And I'm now the nasty 19 (jkjk) I'm still a Psychology major, although after multiple times I switched my major. I'm currently a Psychology major with Criminal Justice as my minor (which I had hoped for in my last A/N, so yay!) I just finished the fall semester and I'm on winter break until January 6th!

With my books, I wanted to let you guys know that I will be doing a book version of TLOU 2 when it comes out! It might spoil the game for you guys, but I think you would like it if I made a book version! I also am planning on doing a book version of Detroit: Become Human (as many of you have requested) that I may start working on while I'm on winter break.

I also wanted to let you guys know that for the next couple of days, I'm going to be updating my grammar in this book, so it can be completely done and I can stop putting off fixing the grammar! I wrote this book when I was like 14, so the grammar is quite poor, and many of you have called me out on! If you have notifications on, you all might get notifications of the chapters being updated, but it's only for fixing my grammar!

Thank you all SO much for supporting me and enjoying this book, and continuing to vote, comment and read it all these years later! I am so grateful for all of you.

Just look out for chapter updates (but really, fixing my grammar) and I'll post another A/N if/when I decide to write Detroit: Become Human.

Thank you, and I love you all!

Vote

Comment

Follow

xx