3

Song Recommendation:
Black Swan (Instrumental) - BTS
---------------------------------------

It's Thursday afternoon and Jimin couldn't wait any longer before he rushed past his bedroom and found his private room filled with all the things he loved to do. It was more or less an empty space, with a big desk in the corner and some recording equipment. He had instruments around the room too, but just the usual piano, violin and guitar. Jimin worked on making instrumentals. He loved how he could tamper with sounds and make a masterpiece.

During his dance class, a raven haired boy cracked a joke and got him to laugh. He was just arguing with the teacher, and normally Jimin doesn't pay attention to those things but he did today, noticing the way the raven was so laid back and not at all worried about being late to class. Jimin never really paid attention to this boy before, and never really looked at him. He knew he was popular with the girls but Jimin likes to stay in his own little world, so he ignores everyone most of the time.

But today he just paid attention to said dark haired boy, and when he saw him dance he felt inspired. Yes, Jimin watched Jungkook dance without really knowing who Jungkook was. The way his black hair fell across his forehead, and the black dance clothes Jungkook wore, Jimin felt inspired in an artistic way. He had no interest in the boy, but he was an artist and when he felt inspired by something or someone, he couldn't ignore it. He wasn't blind, he could see talent. And he let himself admire his classmate for the first time.

So Jimin sat in his music room, tampering with the piano, violin and his laptop until he finally figured out what he wanted to do. Something emotional and meaningful. As Jimin worked on the music inspired by the black haired boy, he wanted something powerful. Jungkook oozed power when he danced and Jimin didn't know someone could dance that great. He didn't know who the hell he was but he enjoyed watching him dance. Other than Jimin, Jungkook could possibly be considered the best dancer in their class, and Jimin felt encouraged to make an instrumental related to the way he felt when he watched Jungkook dance. He was in awe, and he wanted people to be in awe of the instrumental he was working on so he poured his emotions into it.

When he was done, he played it over and over again, recording new pieces and altering other pieces with his equipment, until he found an instrumental he finally felt a connection to. Jimin's heart swelled with pride as he felt happy with his creation. This one might be the best yet. He racked his brain for a while, unsure of what to name the masterpiece. This was always harder than actually composing a song. Finding a suitable title was a nightmare, and half the time Jimin didn't feel pleased with the title he'd come up with. He thought back to the dark haired boy who loved to wear black. Black. It was an artistic color and Jimin understood that. He loved black and so, as Jimin thought of something elegant to name his song, his brain lit up with a title that seemed odd at first. Black Swan. That's what he'll name the instrumental.

* * * * *

The next day, Friday, Jimin decided to work on a dance routine for the instrumental he created. It was a long shot but this was Jimin's hobby and often he'd spend a week or two figuring out how to perform well with the song he created. He was a perfectionist when it came to things he loved doing.

After school, Jimin asked his dance teacher, Miss Han, if he could borrow the dance studio.

"Learning another piece, Jimin?" she asks him, pushing her thin-framed glasses further up the bridge of her nose.

"Trynna see what I can put together, yeah," Jimin nods as he places his gym bag in the far corner of the dance room.

Miss Han smiles at him brightly. Jimin has always been one of her favorite students. Always so polite, extremely ethical and not to forget he's one of the best dancers in the school. Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok, the two best dancers Miss Han has ever seen. However, Miss Han had an eye on Jeon Jungkook too. A talented motherfucker, yes. But Miss Han could see the lack of effort and bad attitude was holding Jungkook back from achieving great heights. He was a natural dancer too, just like the best Miss Han has ever taught, along with Jimin. However, Miss Han was extremely saddened to see how Jungkook didn't care too much about anything.