20

Song Recommendation:
Sorry - Halsey
------------------------------

It was a Friday towards the end of February. All seven of the boys were in a relatively good mood. Namjoon and Jin were the happiest since they were dating, and their parents were well aware. It was amazing when they didn't have to hide their relationship, except for when they're around Jungkook. They try to keep their relationship on the low when they're around Jungkook. 

Yoongi and Taehyung were happy, however, Taehyung was sad that Hoseok couldn't join them in their relationship just yet. It made him feel bad to see Hoseok excluded from getting hugs or kisses, but he knew he had to speak to Yoongi first before they could go any further. However, Hoseok and Taehyung were happy to have acknowledged their feelings for each other. The only problem would be getting Yoongi to agree to a polygamous relationship. 

Jungkook and Jimin were so close at this moment, wanting to confess but their past traumas held them back. It was hard, but one day, the two would have to overcome these to confess. When the time was right, both would be able to grow the courage to confess. 

Now that Hoseok was working to win Yoongi's heart, and the three of them were closer, this meant even more time for Jungkook and Jimin at school. The seven of them were enjoying their recess time after second period. On the sports field, the seven of them were lingering near a tree. Jungkook and Jimin were walking around the tree, talking, while the other five were just standing a couple feet away, giving them space.

Jimin had a hand against the bark of the tree as he held on while walking on the bumpy roots of the tree. Jungkook walked in the same pace, right next to Jimin, except he wasn't walking on the tree roots like Jimin. He had the appeal of a young boy and Jungkook had a hand behind Jimin, hovering in the air behind Jimin's back just in case the blonde lost balance on the huge tree roots and fell. As Jimin spoke excitedly about a new novel he purchased online the other day coming to be delivered soon, Jungkook noticed how boyishly charming he is. Jimin's dirty blonde hair fell over his eyes as he looked down, scanning the roots of the tree carefully to see where he should step. He had the prettiest smile displayed on his face due to his excitement of his new book arriving any day.

As Jimin spoke, Jungkook noticed how some girls were openly staring at them, but mostly Jimin. It irked him to see how people shamelessly stared at Jimin. It made him jealous because he felt that those girls had a better chance with Jimin, not knowing the blonde was actually gay.

Jungkook's jealousy took over him as he lightly grabbed Jimin's arm, making him halt in his step. The blonde looked up into Jungkook's eyes with his confused ones, as Jungkook lightly pressed him into the tree, hovering over him due to his height. Jimin was surprised at the boldness, but didn't think much of it since Jungkook was much worse when they were alone at home.

Jungkook pressed the palm of his hand against the tree as Jimin's back was flush against the tree as well. The boys stood face to face, chest to chest, as Jungkook moved in closer to the blonde, making him blush intensely. This was the reaction Jungkook loved to see.

"Jungkook?" Jimin questioned. The group of girls stood starstruck as they saw this exchange, quickly diverting their stare before Jungkook or Jimin could notice them.

"Those girls were staring at you, so I decided to give them something to stare at," Jungkook said smugly with a slight smirk, as Jimin started to chuckle.

"Did you really have to put on a show?" Jimin asked.

"Well, I wasn't pleased to see them looking at you like that. What if you neglect me if one of them asked you out?" Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows to question the older.