~36~

Song Recommendation:
Love is a Bitch - Two Feet
----------------------------------------

The couple entered Jimin's house in haste as they slammed the door shut, locking it, dropping the basket of snacks in the kitchen and running upstairs. Just as Jimin reached the bedroom door, he noticed it was closed. Before Jimin could open the door, Jungkook stopped him by wrapping his arms around his waist. 

"My impatient baby... Couldn't even wait for me, hmm? How do you know that the surprise is in here and not in the kitchen which you ran passed?" Jungkook teased as he gently grazed his teeth against the top of Jimin's ear. 

"I-I just guessed," Jimin said as they both stood still. 

"If your guess is wrong, you're going to sleep early tonight," Jungkook whispered.

"A-and if my guess is right?" Jimin dared to ask.

"Then you won't sleep at all," Jungkook teased in a deep voice as he let go of Jimin so the silver haired could hurry and open the bedroom door. When he did, his jaw dropped. 

The bedroom was decorated and lit up with the dim light from the bedside lamp. On either side of the bedside tables were two candles that weren't lit yet. Jungkook obviously couldn't risk the house burning while they were at the beach, so the candles were off. Red rose petals were trailing from the door to the foot of the bed as the bed had new, red satin covers displayed as compared to the usual baby blue. 

Jungkook did all of this while Jimin was away. That's why he met Taehyung; he needed to give Jungkook the things he wanted. 

"Looks like you're not sleeping tonight," Jungkook smirked as he entered behind Jimin and locked their bedroom door. Jimin was so struck; Jungkook did such a romantic yet sexy thing for him. It made him blush. 

"Oh, Jungkook. T-this... is so beautiful," Jimin whispered. Jungkook stood in front of Jimin and cupped his face with one hand. 

"I've been planning our first time for a week now and I wanted it to be all about how special you are to me... We've made many memories in this room... Let's make one more, baby boy," Jungkook whispered as Jimin nodded. Once Jimin agreed, Jungkook leaned down to take Jimin's lips into a passionate kiss. Jimin hummed as he tasted Jungkook again, wrapping his hands around Jungkook's neck as the younger lifted Jimin as though he was weightless, causing the silver haired to wrap his legs around Jungkook's waist. 

Jungkook led them to the bed, dropping Jimin gently onto the red satin sheets. He sucked on Jimin's tongue before releasing him, and backing away, getting off the bed.

Jungkook opened the drawer in the bedside table and pulled out a box of matches which he used to light the four candles that were divided and placed on either side of the bed.

Not long after, the room began to smell like lavender as Jungkook turned off the matchstick and threw it in the bin in the corner of Jimin's room. He then switched the bedroom lamp off as the room was illuminated by the candles. Jungkook walked back to stand at the foot of the bed, staring lustfully at Jimin's small body laying in the center of the red sheets.

Jungkook stood with his arms crossed over his chest, staring at Jimin as if he was his prey.

"Strip for me, baby," Jungkook demanded as Jimin bit his lip shyly before nodding. Jimin sat up and pulled his shirt over his head before tossing them on to the ground. He did the same thing with his jeans, until he was left completely naked laying in the center of the bed waiting for his next order.

Jungkook's eyes raked down Jimin's body in the light as he smirked to himself.

"Touch yourself for me," Jungkook instructed as Jimin's eyes widened before nodding again. Jimin laid his head back into the pillows as he brought one of his hands up to pinch his nipple while he used his other hand to jerk off, biting his lip. Jungkook stared at the sight as he felt his cock twitching in his pants. He's been hard ever since the moment at the beach so he wasted no time in removing his black T-shirt before unbuttoning his jeans and getting rid of those too.