24

On the same day, it was the fifth period gym class when Taehyung and Hoseok were all alone because Jungkook ran out during Calculus. Taehyung and Hoseok have been falling in love more and more as the weeks went by. It was just that Taehyung was too scared to tell Yoongi everything. 

Taehyung was laughing heartily as Hoseok said something to make him laugh. The two of them walked to the boys' locker room to change out of their gym clothes. As they changed, they lingered behind until all the boys were gone, leaving just them in the vacant locker room. 

"Taehyung..." Hoseok called out as they just finished up dressing. 

"Yes, sunshine?" Taehyung answered as he turned around to give Hoseok his full attention. 

"I don't mean to annoy you, but... When will you tell Yoongi about the three of us?" Hoseok questioned hesitantly. He didn't want to sound like a broken record but he wanted to hold Yoongi like how Taehyung holds him, and he wants to be able to kiss Taehyung openly. It didn't feel right. He felt like he was Taehyung's dirty little secret, and he didn't like it. 

"You don't annoy me... It's just that I'm scared, Hobi," Taehyung answered in a whisper as he went closer to Hoseok, trapping him against a wall. 

"So am I but I feel like I'm a secret... I know you and I aren't dating but we love each other now and it's hard to keep it a secret, and I get jealous when I have to be excluded just because Yoongi doesn't know. I know you try to make it up to me by all the hugs and kisses when no one is around but I feel like that's wrong," Hoseok explained.

"It feels like we're cheating, doesn't it?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok nodded sadly. Hoseok was feeling demotivated and as if their love wasn't enough, and Taehyung didn't like letting Hoseok wear a frown. He leaned forward to cup Hoseok's cheek. 

"I'll talk to Yoongi soon," Taehyung said.

"You always say that, Tae, but you never do it. Sometimes I feel like you really won't tell Yoongi,"  Hoseok said as his eyes gleamed. He really wanted to cry. Times with Taehyung were amazing, but having to do their gestures of love behind closed doors really made Hoseok insecure. 

"Don't say that, sunshine... You know how I feel about you," Taehyung said as he brushed his thumb over Hoseok's pale cheek. 

"But no one else knows and it won't hurt you much because you can have Yoongi to hold hands with or kiss whenever you want, but I can't have that. I'm alone," Hoseok said. 

"Hoseokie, it hurts me to see you holding back your love for us. I know you want to be able to hug or kiss Yoongi and I in public but it'll have to wait a couple more days, okay? I'll talk to him soon and suggest a poly relationship. I know he loves you too," Taehyung said and Hoseok nodded. 

"I love you, okay?" Taehyung said to Hoseok, looking into his glistening eyes before pulling him in for a kiss. It was supposed to be a peck, but Hoseok wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck, pulling him in closer and deepening the kiss. He just needed to feel that reassurance that Taehyung did love him. 

Their saliva mixed as their tongues glided against each other, never breaking apart as they kissed sloppily. When they finally broke apart for air, Taehyung rested his forehead against Hoseok's as they caught their breaths. 

"I love you too," Hoseok responded as they stood like this for a minute more. 

"That was beautiful, guys," a voice interrupted them. It was Yoongi, standing at the entrance of the locker room, watching his best friend and his boyfriend making out for the past two minutes. 

"Yoongi, it's not what it looks like,"  Taehyung said nervously as he and Hoseok separated fast. 

"Save it, Tae. I heard everything," Yoongi said flatly. 

"Everything?" Hoseok gulped. 

"You love both Taehyung and I?" Yoongi stepped forward as he uncrossed his arms. 

"Yes..." Hoseok said, shamefully. 

"And you love both Hoseok and I?" Yoongi asked Taehyung to which he nodded. 

"Wow..." Yoongi said. "I didn't think this was possible," Yoongi said as he approached them. 

"You aren't mad?" Hoseok asked Yoongi. 

"No, I'm not," Yoongi said. Truth is, as Hoseok and Taehyung fell in love week by week, Yoongi's old feelings for Hoseok resurfaced but he pushed them aside, thinking it was unrealistic to love two people at once. 

"I have one question, though. Why didn't you tell me before?" Yoongi asked them to which Hoseok answered. 

"Taehyung was scared," he said. 

"Yoongi, baby... It's hard to explain when you love two people at once and want both of them. It's a little selfish and I wanted to think carefully first," Taehyung explained. 

"Is it selfish if all three of us feel the same way?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow at them.

"Wait, what?" Hoseok's eyes widened. They were surprised that Yoongi didn't need any convincing.

"I guess although I'm upset you were practically hiding your love from me... I love you both too," Yoongi smiled lightly as Taehyung and Hoseok stared at him wide-eyed. 

"Really?" Taehyung asked and Yoongi nodded before he held both their hands gently. 

"Yes, I do. I came here because you both took too long to finish up. We're late to class, shitheads," Yoongi said as he kissed both Hoseok and Taehyung on the back of their hands before leaving the locker room. 

"Did he just call us shitheads?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow at Hoseok. 

"That's how much he loves us," Hoseok chuckled as they both grabbed their backpacks and headed out of the locker room. 

"Does this mean we're in a relationship now?" Hoseok asked as they exited the locker room to see Yoongi waiting for them. 

"Yes, we are, Hobi. Now move it," Yoongi said as he grabbed their hands and dragged them to the last lesson of the day. The three of them were finally happy, and none of them felt guilty anymore. 

_______________________________________