~39~

Jimin and Jungkook got home a little tense.

"That was something else," Jimin sighed as he removed his dress shirt in his bedroom, wanting to go shower and sleep.

"Tell me about it. Drama never forgets to include us," Jungkook rolled his eyes as he removed his coat as well.

"You didn't have to punch him, though it was quite hot of you," Jimin giggled as he put his clothes away.

"You think so?" Jungkook smirked as he undressed too.

Jimin hummed. He turned around, still wearing his underwear, as he approached his lover.

"Such a shame you didn't break his jaw," Jimin said as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and looked up into his eyes. Jungkook was still wearing his jeans.

"I would've... I literally saw red when he handled you like that... Only I'm allowed to be rough with you," Jungkook said as he held Jimin's wrist which Yeosang grabbed earlier, and kissed his wrist. 

"What makes you say that?" Jimin raised an eyebrow, teasingly. 

"I know how you like it~" Jungkook licked his lips as he stared down at Jimin. 

"Oh, yeah? Prove it," Jimin teased as Jungkook raised an eyebrow in surprise. 

"Get on the bed," Jungkook instructed as Jimin giggled in excitement, ready for whatever Jungkook gave him. He's been craving him ever since they had their first time together two weeks ago. 

Jimin got on his knees on the bed, resting his palms on his thighs like an obedient boy after getting naked; waiting for Jungkook. Jungkook undressed and turned around to see Jimin patiently waiting for him. 

"Such a good boy," Jungkook praised as he approached Jimin. He leaned over the edge of the bed and tongue kissed Jimin roughly. 

"In front of everyone, you're ready to stand up for me, but when it's just us, you're such an obedient puppy," Jungkook said as he kissed him again. 

"I love that about you... You're feisty to everyone else, yet so submissive for me... how did I get so lucky?" Jungkook praised his lover as Jimin enjoyed hearing all the praise. He may have had a praise kink, since he never got a single praise from his parents. 

"Am I your good boy?" Jimin whispered as he had his eyes closed due to the kisses Jungkook gave him. Jungkook bit his lip, hearing Jimin's question. 

So Jimin has a praise kink?  Jungkook figured out as he smirked.

"Of course, you're my good boy~" Jungkook said as he climbed over Jimin and started giving him neck kisses. Jimin's eyes fluttered closed as he enjoyed being praised. Jungkook trailed kisses down to Jimin's collarbones to suck a hickey that was easy to hide when they went back to school. Last week, Jimin had to constantly wear makeup and turtlenecks to hide the dark hickeys Jungkook gave him. 

Jungkook loved marking his baby for the main reason that he was possessive and liked for Jimin to know who he belonged to. After Jungkook created a dark hickey on his lover's collarbones, he looked up at his boyfriend. 

"Did you like the candle wax the last time?" Jungkook asked as Jimin still had his eyes closed, nodding in response. 

"Can I try something different?" Jungkook questioned as Jimin opened his eyes to look down at his lover. Jimin just nodded, giving Jungkook complete control. Jungkook smiled and pecked Jimin's lips before getting off him and walking over to the closet to where he had his box of things he purchased from the adult toy store. Jungkook pulled out the handcuffs along with it's key as Jimin's eyes widened.