~15~

Just a heads up that ~ means sexual content so feel free to skip when you want.

Song Recommendation:
I See Red - Everybody Loves An Outlaw
--------------------------------------------

It was Tuesday afternoon, the same time as Jungkook and Jimin were at home studying, Hoseok was at the park, embracing his solitude. He has been moping since Friday when he had that talk with Yoongi. He felt so unhappy with himself. He knew most of this was his fault. He shouldn't have realized his feelings so late. He felt helpless. He had no idea how to get Yoongi back. He was confused and lost with his feelings. He was in denial about his sexuality for so long that it cost him the one he actually liked and the feelings were mutual. It was his bad luck that things turned out this way. He let out a defeated sigh and rested his back against the bench. He was lost in his dejected thoughts when he heard footsteps approaching. It was around five PM so he wondered who was there. He turned around in the direction of the noise, to see who it was. He was startled seeing Taehyung approaching, taking a seat next to him.

"Why do you look so depressed?" Taehyung asked amusedly.

"Because I am," Hoseok scoffed.

Taehyung was walking past the park and saw Hoseok sitting here alone so he was curious. Lately, there has been tension between Yoongi and Hoseok so Taehyung just needed to clarify. He wanted to help.

"Yeah, but why?" Taehyung questioned as he looked ahead at the empty set of swings.

"You really want to know?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I noticed you and Yoongi have been avoiding each other so... Does it have something to do with that?" Taehyung asked, hesitantly.

"I told him I like him now," Hoseok said, being the straight forward person he is. Taehyung was upset that Hoseok did this.

"I thought I told you I'm making him my boyfriend," Taehyung questioned angrily.

"You didn't do it yet," Hoseok scoffed.

"These things take time. You're going to confuse him," Taehyung said, feeling a little threatened. If Hoseok likes Yoongi, there's a possibility Yoongi might redevelop feelings for him, which scared Taehyung.

"That wasn't my intention. I'm confused myself," Hoseok groaned, dropping his head into the palms of his hands and reveling in his self pity.

"Hey... I know it's hard figuring out your sexuality and having feelings for your best friend. But maybe, Yoongi isn't the one for you," Taehyung said.

"Of course you'll say that... You want him to yourself," Hoseok rolls his eyes as he slumps back in his seat.

"I mean this as a friend," Taehyung said as he rubbed Hoseok's back in a comforting manner. "Maybe one day, if it's meant to be, then it'll happen. Try working on yourself first and coming to terms with things," Taehyung said, trying not to be bitter about Hoseok liking Yoongi. Neither of the three boys could actually control their feelings.

"You know, I'm trying to hate you but you're too nice," Hoseok chuckles humorlessly.

"Aww, I'm flattered," Taehyung mocked.

As Taehyung stayed and sat with Hoseok, the moment took them to places they weren't supposed to go to. In the heat of it, Hoseok turned to Taehyung and leaned in before Taehyung could comprehend. In a split second, their lips meshed and Taehyung responded without thinking, until he finally realized what was happening and he pulled apart, standing up from the bench.

"Hoseok, what's wrong with you!" Both boys began panicking and Taehyung hastily wiped his lips, as if that could undo the kiss.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I just-"