23 ⚠

Song Recommendation:
Suicide Hotline - Logic, Khalid, Alessia Cara
--------------------------------

Jungkook wanted to talk to Jimin soon. He was building his courage so he could talk to him but the next day, his heart broke.

During recess, Jungkook stood far away as he approached Jimin to try and talk to him, but he didn't like what he saw. He saw Jimin with another brown haired boy. He didn't know who Jihyun was but he noticed him now. He took in his nerdy appearance and Jungkook immediately felt his heart drop.

"He really decided to go for someone smarter?" Jungkook asked himself as he stood behind a vacant tree and watched Jihyun make Jimin smile as they spoke about something.

Jihyun was talking to Jimin about his pet puppy which Jimin found adorable. He liked Jihyun as a friend. He was good company and a good distraction, but he could never make him feel the way Jungkook did.

Jungkook stood behind the tree like a creepy psycho with his hoodie still on like it was his uniform. How many hoodies did the boy own?

He watched how they both spoke and joked around, Jihyun was able to get a laugh from Jimin which made Jungkook's blood boil. He didn't want someone else to made Jimin happy, but he made himself believe that Jimin deserved to be happy with someone else.

Doesn't Jimin deserve happiness after everything I put him through? He could fall in love with someone else. I'm not special, Jungkook told himself as he moved from behind the tree and left with an aching heart. Little did he know that Jimin's heart ached just as much, and he was only faking his smiles to make Jihyun feel happy.

* * * *

That night, Jungkook was heartbroken and had no self control. He kept remembering Jimin with another boy and it hurt him so much. He felt forgotten. His mom's brother would visit soon because Jungkook's dad's birthday was soon, and Jungkook hated him. He was abusive, just like his dad but he was happy the family grew apart after all these years.

He couldn't control his anxiety as he let it take over him, resulting in his third panic attack ever since Jimin and him split apart. He clutched his chest as he felt like he couldn't breathe. He was hiccupping through his cries as he stood in his bathroom again.

He had his blade in his right hand as he stared down at his left wrist. To cut or not to cut, was the the question. He thought back to everything that happened the past one and a half weeks. He hated life without Jimin. Life without him was horrible.

He had no one to smile at him when he did his homework right. He had no one to show him the right way to do things. He had no one to teach him how to cook or to dance and sing with. He had no one to play with his hair or hold him tight when he was scared at night. His nightmares have gotten worse to the point where he couldn't sleep for more than three hours a night. He missed Jimin's warm bedroom and gentle embrace.

He brought the blade to the clean skin on his wrist. He hasn't cut in so long, he missed the feeling. He pressed the edge of the blade deep into his skin, and once he saw the blood start to surface, he slit across his wrist, continuing in straight strokes as he slit all the way down his wrist.

He saw red, and that's all he could see. His blood started to drip into the white basin as he stared at how the blood flowed in thick droplets. His tears escaped his eyes as he dropped the blade in the basin and starting hitting his head.

"What is wrong with me?" he yelled as he cried. He wasn't supposed to do this. He promised Jimin in the start of their friendship that he wouldn't do this no matter how hard it got. He felt ashamed of himself as soon as the blood started to drip down his arm.