26

Song Recommendation:
ILYSB (lofi version) - LANY
---------------------------------

Jimin and Jungkook finally felt whole again. They didn't realize how much they really missed each other until they were back in each other's arms, holding each other tightly. After the two of them sobbed in each other's arms, Jungkook caressed Jimin's body as he appreciated him.

"Jimin... Would you let me stay here again?" Jungkook asked as he stared up into Jimin's almond eyes that held all the love he had for Jungkook. Neither of them could ever dream of hiding their love of one another now. Just two weeks without each other made them realize that they could only get the love they crave from each other and no one else. No one else, not even their parents, could show them the love and affection that they got from each other and this was a big enough reason for them to confess.

"Of course, I will. Is that even a question? I died every night you weren't here. I practically hugged your clothes to try and have your scent near me," Jimin chuckled as he stared at Jungkook lovingly, cupping his face and running his thumb along Jungkook's cheekbone.

"You really were a mess, huh?" Jungkook teased as his nose and eyes were red, and cheeks moist, looking more of a mess than Jimin.

"I was a mess internally, but you were physically a mess," Jimin stated. "Seeing you without a smile on your face really hurt me," Jimin added as Jungkook let a slight smile show.

"How could I smile when we had a huge misunderstanding?" Jungkook said as he held Jimin's waist tightly, thumbs rubbing circles on his waist. He loved Jimin so much. He never wanted to leave him again, and he made a mental note to always talk things out with him before it can escalate to such lengths.

"It really was a misunderstanding... I can't believe we didn't fix it sooner," Jimin pouted sadly as Jungkook giggled at his cute Jimin.

They spoke for a while until Jimin finally decided to get off of Jungkook's lap.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook questioned.

"Well. It's still early in the afternoon... I feel uncomfortable in these jeans so I want to change my clothes," Jimin said as he moved to his closet to grab a pair of sweatpants. He looked into the corner of his closet where Jungkook's clothes still were.

"Bunny?" Jimin called out as Jungkook hummed.

"Could you wear one of the onesies I bought for you?" Jimin asked curiously as he chose a sweatpants to wear.

"Right now?" Jungkook chuckled as he watched Jimin remove his jeans. Now, he didn't bother looking away. He used to do that before but now, he wants to cherish the view that only he could see.

Jimin noticed Jungkook staring and smirked to himself as he stood in his underwear, ready to pull up his sweatpants.

"Jungkook, baby, you're staring," Jimin smirked as Jungkook stared at Jimin's muscular thighs as he just pulled up his sweatpants.

"Well, I'd like to think I'm allowed to stare," Jungkook blushed as he moved forward to grab the white bunny onesie that Jimin bought him. He decided to wear this one since it was his favorite and Jimin calls him bunny all the time. It really made Jungkook feel comfortable enough to go into little space. He didn't have to bother about Jimin leaving him or ignoring him or hurting his feelings because he knows how much Jimin loves him now.

Jungkook started to strip his clothes, standing in just his boxers as he unzipped the onesie from the front and pushed his legs through the onesie. Once he pushed his arms through the sleeves, he was just about to zip the onesie up when Jimin came in front of him to do it instead.