32

Song Recommendation:
Love Lies - Khalid, Normani
--------------------------------------

It was two days before Jungkook and Jimin would visit Jungkook's parents' house. Jimin was standing in front of the grocery cabinet, assessing its contents, realizing it was lacking.

"Jungkook just bought groceries recently..." he whispered to himself as Jungkook was in their bedroom, doing something on his laptop.

"I guess my shampoo is almost finished, so I could head to the supermarket," Jimin told himself before closing the cabinet doors.

"Jungkook!" Jimin yelled from downstairs and waited for his boyfriend to come downstairs. Jungkook heard Jimin's yelling so he left the laptop on the bed and sauntered downstairs to see what his boyfriend wanted.

He snuck up behind Jimin who was busy looking in the refrigerator for something unknown. Jungkook silently tiptoed behind Jimin before sneaking his hands around Jimin's waist and peppering kisses on the side of Jimin's face.

"Ah! Jungkook, don't sneak up on me," Jimin started to giggle as Jungkook smiled hearing the beautiful sound.

"Why were you calling for me?" Jungkook asked as he closed the refrigerator door for Jimin.

"Baby, we have to go to the grocery store," Jimin said as Jungkook nodded.

"What do we need?" Jungkook asked as he kissed the fading hickey on Jimin's neck.

"I need to buy my showering supplies. My shampoo is nearly done so I might as well buy that, along with my shower gel. And we're out of some groceries, like your favorite cereal," Jimin spoke.

"Oh no! Not my favorite cereal!" Jungkook sarcastically said, causing Jimin to burst into giggles. Jungkook admired Jimin's cute giggles and pressed more kisses on to Jimin's face.

"Ah, your giggles are my favorite thing to hear," Jungkook laughed as he released Jimin from his hold and went upstairs to wear a hoodie and grab the car keys for them to drive to the supermarket. While he drove them, he realized that he could use his time to somehow buy the flavored lube and condoms just in case. Jungkook has never not used condoms before so he wouldn't mind using them if Jimin didn't want him to make a mess. Jungkook didn't know if Jimin thought that way, but he felt insecure a little about making a mess, especially since Jimin would too and it'll be extremely annoying to clean up. He figured he could lessen the mess if he used a condom.

Eventually, the couple reached the supermarket and grabbed a shopping cart and entered the store. Jimin brought his card with, but so did Jungkook so he could sneakily buy the lube and condoms without Jimin noticing.

Jimin stood in between Jungkook and the shopping cart as they both pushed the shopping cart within the isles. At this point, it was obvious that they were a couple and while some people did judge, majority of the people thought the couple was cute.

"Would you like to try a different cereal, bunny?" Jimin asked as they stood in the cereal isle and judged all the cereals.

"I really like the ones I've been eating at your house, but those chocolate ones look appealing too," Jungkook pouted as he stared at the options.

"You could get both. If you so happen to not like the chocolate ones, I'll just eat them on my own," Jimin said as Jungkook thought about it.

"Jimin, you're so romantic, trying to give me the best life possible. What would I do without you?" Jungkook chuckled cutely as he left Jimin to go pick the two cereals and leave them in the shopping cart. After that, Jungkook went to stand behind Jimin's small frame and placed his hands on the shopping cart handle, helping Jimin push the shopping cart around the supermarket. The couple ended up with a shopping cart consisting of cereal, vegetables, things to cook, shower gel and shampoo for both the boys and other things Jungkook wanted. Jimin said that he would pay for everything and wanted to get things for Jungkook because he was Jimin's baby. He couldn't buy his own requirements, without buying something for Jungkook too.