~40~

Jimin was going insane with Jungkook's incredibly slow pace. He wasn't even thrusting in fully, and this made Jimin go berserk. The bottom wrapped his legs around Jungkook's hips and tried to pull him in closer to make him thrust fully, yet the attempt was pointless when Jungkook had more strength than Jimin and could easily resist Jimin. 

"J-Jungkook~ Fuck me properly please~" Jimin groaned as he turned his head to the side to huff. 

"But I thought you liked it this way... Slow and gentle..." Jungkook teased as he leaned his head down to lick Jimin's nipple. 

"A-ahh~ Jungkook, you know I didn't mean it~" Jimin whispered as Jungkook smirked knowing Jimin was giving up now. 

"But you asked me to prove whether you like it rough... And you seem to be enjoying this child's play," Jungkook mocked as he thrusted painfully slow. Jimin was getting sexually frustrated. 

"Jungkook! Fuck me good or get off so I can satisfy myself," Jimin said frustrated, causing Jungkook to raise an eyebrow.

"With that attitude? Sorry, baby but that's not what I wanted to hear," Jungkook huffed as he focused on grinding slowly into his quivering boyfriend. 

"Ah, Jungkook~ Please give it to me rough," Jimin asked as he licked his lips.

"Sorry, what was that?" Jungkook asked as he pulled out suddenly causing Jimin to clench around air. 

"Jungkook~ Please~ Ruin me," Jimin wiggled his body on the bed, feeling the need to release as he begged for Jungkook. "Fuck me hard, my love~"  Jimin begged as Jungkook finally felt satisfied. 

In one swift motion, he held Jimin's hips with his two hands and turned him around to have him on all fours. Jungkook pushed Jimin's knees in so that the bottom had his legs under his torso, testing his flexibility as his ass was on display. Jimin's head was on his pillow as his hands were still handcuffed to the headboard. 

In the next second, Jungkook pushed his cock into Jimin's stretched out hole as he began thrusting in a more reasonable pace, not too slow yet not enough to satisfy Jimin. 

"You're so disrespectful, Jimin. You think you know everything, but I know how to satisfy you better than you do... This just proves my point," Jungkook huffed as he picked up his pace, hands gripping Jimin's hips as he thrusted harder but still slowly. 

"You can pretend you're innocent and that you like it gentle... but I know you're a dirty little boy who likes to be fucked rough~" Jungkook cooed as he palmed Jimin's ass gently before raising a hand and bringing it down roughly to spank the bottom. 

"Ah~" Jimin moaned as he held onto the bar in the headboard. "A-again..." Jimin whimpered as Jungkook figured Jimin liked to be spanked. The dominant smirked as he spanked Jimin harder this time, causing his body to jolt forward at the contact. 

"Oh~" Jimin moaned as he bit his lip. Jungkook spanked him once more before gently rubbing the red ass cheek. 

"So naughty~ You like it when I spank you?~" Jungkook cooed as he bent forward over Jimin to kiss his shoulder. 

"Y-yes, I do~" Jimin moaned as Jungkook finally started to thrust faster than the usual slow grinds.

"Jungkook... Please, go faster~" Jimin whined as he bit his lip. 

Jungkook chuckled seductively in Jimin's ear before lifting one of his hands and holding the top of the headboard before thrusting much faster than before, making Jimin moan loudly. 

"Oh Jungkook~" Jimin moaned into the pillow as Jungkook thrusted harder and faster, using one hand to hold Jimin's hips in place. 

"Like this?~" Jungkook asked as he jolted his hips forward, causing Jimin's body to jolt forward too after every thrust. 

"Oh yes~" Jimin nodded frantically as he let uncontrollable moans leave his throat. Jungkook started to sweat as his hair stuck to his forehead messily. The dominant let go of Jimin's hip to push his hair back, before gripping onto Jimin's waist again. Jimin arched his back again as if he was doing a yoga pose. Jungkook thrusted again, hitting Jimin's prostate dead on.

"Jungkook! Right t-there~" Jimin mewled as he wished he could have his hands free to  grip the sheets but instead, he gripped the bar of the headboard. Jungkook felt his own pre-cum gush out of his slit as it lubricated the rough thrusts while he kept thrusting into Jimin's prostate.

"Ah~ Jimin, you feel so good~" Jungkook praised his boyfriend as Jimin's cock twitched. 

"O-only for you..." Jimin whimpered as he felt his pre-cum dripping down onto the bed. Jungkook leaned down and started sucking a hickey on Jimin's left shoulder as he thrusted roughly into Jimin. Jimin liked it this way. He liked seeing hickeys all over his body and liked feeling the sharp pain in his lower region as a reminder of the hot night he had before. 

Jimin's body glistened with sweat as he and Jungkook started panting heavily. 

"So beautiful... and such a mess under me~" Jungkook whispered as he and Jimin jolted forward with each thrust, making the headboard shake continuously for the past five minutes. Luckily, Jimin's parents weren't home. 

 "Jungkook, I love you..." Jimin whimpered as he closed his eyes tightly, on the verge of cumming. 

"Mmm~ I love you more~" Jungkook said lowly into Jimin's ear as the silver haired finally came all over the bed. 

"Ah... Ah... Mmm~" Jimin moaned as Jungkook sped up his thrusts in order for him to cum as well. 

"Oh Jimin... My pretty Jimin~" Jungkook praised as he closed his eyes and threw his head back, enjoying Jimin's warmth around him. 

"Cum for me, Jungkook~" Jimin moaned as he urged Jungkook to release. The younger bit is lip as he growled deeply, feeling Jimin clench his entrance around his member. This brought Jungkook closer to the edge as he spanked Jimin once more for the night before his cum started shooting inside of Jimin in ropes. 

Jungkook continued thrusting as some of his white cum dripped down Jimin's entrance as the couple were engulfed by sounds of wet slaps. 

"Ah-ha~" Jimin sighed in satisfaction as he felt Jungkook's cum inside of him. Eventually, Jungkook stopped thrusting as he noticed the red hand print on Jimin's ass. The dominant pulled out, panting, as he reached for the key on the bedside table to unlock Jimin. As soon as he removed the handcuffs and placed them on the bedside table, Jimin immediately turned around and pulled Jungkook in for a long and passionate kiss. 

"Ah, I love you so much," Jimin giggled breathlessly as Jungkook kissed Jimin's forehead. 

"I love you too, Chim~"  Jungkook cooed as he tried to catch his breath as well. 

Both boys were exhausted, sweaty and panting heavily as they lay in each other's arms to "catch their breath" but ended up falling asleep.