Epilogue

4 Years Later

It was a beautiful Spring day; the season of new beginnings. Everything was beginning a new cycle. Tree leaves started to grow again, flowers began to blossom, the insects were out and so were animals. 

Jimin had dyed his hair blonde again. Out of all the colors he had, he felt that blonde looked the best. Jungkook had always kept his hair black  because that suited him the best but today, he sported the same hair from four years ago: red tips in his black hair. Jimin personally liked this hair on Jungkook because it gave him a more sexy appeal. Both boys already graduated college not long ago, with Jungkook ready to be a lawyer and Jimin set for being a teacher at a high school near their home.

It was the first week of March, when Spring started to show, when the days started to get as long as the nights. There was a calm breeze blowing through the air as the scent of the beach wafted through everyone's nostrils. 

At the beach, during sunset, an altar was set up with candles lighting the area. The altar was decorated with white sheets tied to the posts and flowers decorating the altar. It was all Jimin's idea. 

It was the end of the wedding, after the couple said their vows after rivers of tears flowed down each man's cheeks

It was the end of the wedding, after the couple said their vows after rivers of tears flowed down each man's cheeks. It was an emotional day for everyone. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon watched their son get married, as did Mr. and Mrs. Park. It was a day both families had looked forward to ever since the engagement. 

Not to forget, Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok were all engaged for two years now as well, taking it much slower than Jungkook and Jimin. This couple were present at the wedding, with Yoongi being Jimin's best man, and Taehyung also being Jungkook's best man. Hoseok decided to be the ring bearer, since there were no little children in the family to be one. 

Namjoon and Jin were already married for a year now, and Jin was asked to give the toast while Namjoon was said to give the first speech. They were all excited for their roles as their families were there too, supporting Jungkook and Jimin for the biggest moment in their lives. 

The wedding was kept intimate, with just the seven men who grew up together, along with their families. It was sunset, the wedding just finalized as they exchanged wedding rings and signed the legal document that claimed they were now husbands. Cheers erupted loudly as tears were in their parents glossy eyes. 

Jungkook stood at the altar in his black tuxedo as he led Jimin, who wore a white tux,  to the newly wed car, where they would go to their reception at a large hall. The hall was decorated with golden lights, bouquets in vases at the center of every round table as the stage was decorated with flowers around the stage. 

The couple sat in the newly wedded car that they hired for the day as Jungkook drove them to the reception hall. Jimin had a huge smile on his face as he stared at Jungkook's matured side profile. They were so much older now, yet they still harbored the same personalities.