46

It was the next morning when the couple were laying in bed after waking up. They were talking about many things in this early morning after Jimin's parents left for work. 

"Okay, seriously... How bad was I yesterday?" Jungkook asked as he snuggled up into Jimin's chest. 

"Not bad at all. My parents thought you were pretty cute," Jimin giggled. 

"I feel so embarrassed..." Jungkook laughed as he hid his face into Jimin's chest. 

"Don't be... We had a pretty good day yesterday," Jimin teased as he carded his fingers through Jungkook's black and silky hair.

"Yeah,  I can still feel it in my ass," Jungkook said in a sarcastic tone as he sat up on the bed in his white t-shirt and boxers.  "Oh, shit- It hurts..." Jungkook complained as he stood up, his bare feet touching the cold floor. Jimin watched Jungkook limp as he let out a chuckle. 

"Sorry, I can't carry you... I'm not as strong," Jimin giggled as Jungkook shot him a glare. Suddenly, Jungkook's phone began to ring loudly, startling them both. Jungkook limped over to the bedside table and picked up his phone to answer it. 

"Hello," he said, knowing it was his mother. 

"Hi, Jungkook. How are you?" his mother spoke. 

"I'm great, actually... How are you?" Jungkook asked as he sat on the edge of the bed to talk, wincing in slight pain as he did so. 

"I'm fine... Is Jimin good, as well?" she asked, trying to make conversation and hopefully show Jungkook that she's trying to do better. 

"Yes, he's perfect. Do you... need anything?" Jungkook asked, a little on edge as he tried to be kind and turn over a new leaf.

"Well. Your father and I wanted to see the both of you... to make things better," Mrs. Jeon spoke as Jungkook thought about it. 

"Uh... Okay. Just not today," Jungkook said as he knew he couldn't see his parents as he limped around all day. 

"Okay, we understand," Mrs. Jeon said into the phone. 

"How is he?" Jungkook asked, curious on his father's state. 

"He is okay, but I think he has a lot to say to you," Mrs. Jeon said as Jungkook hummed. 

"Okay, well, I have to get going, so..." Jungkook spoke nervously as his mother listened. 

"Yeah, of course. Have a good day, Jungkook," she said and allowed him to hang up the call.

Jungkook hung up and turned around to look at Jimin. 

"I guess we have a date with my parents," Jungkook smiled half-heartedly at Jimin before getting up in all his pain to go to the bathroom. 

* * * *

The next day, it was Monday and school was on. They both met with their friends during recess, only to have them notice the slight limp in Jungkook's step. Jungkook easily lied to other people who asked him about his limp, saying he fell while practicing dance at home, which many random people believed, however, his friends knew better. 

"Can't believe Jimin tops," Taehyung laughed as Jungkook and Jimin approached them near their tree. 

"It was one time!" Jungkook groaned as he punched Taehyung's shoulder lightly.

"Seemed like you had a lot of fun though," Hoseok laughed, making Jimin giggle at how their friends teased Jungkook. 

"Oh, shut it..." Jungkook pouted slightly, causing Jimin to laugh at the exchange.