30

Song Recommendation:
Into You - Tamia
--------------------------------

Jungkook held Jimin securely in his arms as they slept through Monday morning. No alarms to wake them up early since Jimin switched them off on Friday. The couple cuddled closely as the sun rays of the late morning scattered through the gaps in the sheer curtains and brightened the room, and yet both the boys still slept in undisturbed.

Cuddling was a serotonin booster and both boys couldn't get enough, even if it was just Jungkook being the big spoon. It was a cute way to wake up in the morning, and would've been even cuter if Jimin's ringtone hadn't disturbed them. The sound pierced through the silence and woke Jimin up with a jolt, causing the silver haired boy to bump his head with Jungkook's as both of them woke up, startled.

"The fuck, Jimin. We were supposed to sleep in today," Jungkook groaned as he tossed around on the bed, throwing a tantrum.

"Let me answer it, it might be important," Jimin said as he tried to wipe the sleepiness off his face with his hand.  Jungkook just hummed.

Jimin grabbed his cellphone and swiped answer, bringing the speaker up to his ear.

"Why are you calling so early in the morning, Yoongi?" Jimin gruffed into the mouthpiece.

"Jimin, it's almost eleven and even I'm awake. My mom wanted me to invite you over for the day. She says that Hoseok comes here often now and she misses you so I'm doing what she said. Come if you want," Yoongi said as he waited for Jimin's answer.

"Can Jungkook come too?" Jimin asked as he looked at his boyfriend. He can't leave Jungkook here alone in his house to do nothing. Jungkook looked at his boyfriend and raised an eyebrow, wondering what plans he was making.

"Yeah, sure. I might as well invite our whole group. See you later," Yoongi responded and cut the call.

"Wait. You didn't even tell me the time!" Jimin shouted into the phone after Yoongi cut it.

"Woah, baby, stop yelling at the phone. Who was that and what did you drag me into?" Jungkook chuckled as he moved in closer to his lover and held his waist while Jimin remained sitting up straight.

"Yoongi planned some get-together for the seven of us at his house," Jimin said as Jungkook sighed, planting a kiss on Jimin's waist as he hugged it and lay on the bed.

"We can go later. Let's cuddle longer. I love holding your small body," Jungkook said as he pressed more lingering kisses against Jimin's sensitive skin.

"Jungkook~ You're making me blush," Jimin said as Jungkook pulled Jimin lower, back into bed.

"Stay here and cuddle with me. I won't let you go until I'm satisfied," Jungkook said as Jimin raised an eyebrow, teasing Jungkook about how clingy he is.

"Hey. Don't look at me like that, beautiful~ I have the power to revoke you from cuddles for a full week," Jungkook smirked as Jimin cuddled up closer to Jungkook's body.

"You can't do that~" Jimin smiled as he kissed Jungkook's chest and closed his eyes to enjoy this time he has with his boyfriend.

"I guess we're spending time with our friends today. This will be the first time I meet Yoongi's parents. How are they?" Jungkook asked as he carded his fingers through Jimin's silky silver strands.

"They're really nice. I heard they're super supportive. Yoongi told them about his poly relationship with Hoseok and Taehyung, and they accept it which is crazy. But I've known them for a while and they're really nice to me," Jimin said as Jungkook nodded.