•6: Surprise Visit.

Afreen's point of view

ABUJA, NIGERIA

Flashback

When I arrived home I entered the house and to my surprise I saw...

~•~

"I saw my brother and my cousins oh my God, I am shocked I cannot even shout or jump because it was unexpected", I stood there eyes and mouth agape I stood there like a statue, it's been long I saw them, and for my brother its been a months since he went to Ukraine and nobody told me he was coming back today I don't even know how they met, before I know my twin cousins suhayla and Suhayma started running to my direction "inaaaaam" they called my name happily and gave me a bone crushing hug , "yaya abdul" I called my brothers name and he came and also gave me a hug

"let me tell you a secret my brother is my all time bestie."

"Suhayla, Suhayma is that you? Yes we're the one you surprised!! Very surprised you didn't even tell me before you came, see this girl if we tell you what would you do , said yaya Abdul, see her mouth 'yenyenyenyen' as if she will prepare something special he said and the twins laughed " hmmmm this girl you are very useless with your big head like mr Fernandes " the twins said. What the fudge so you are trying to say I cant cook ? I know you , very lazy girl ,then mum interrupted him who told you inam is lazy university has dealt or let me say medicine has dealt with her she is now hardworking no more laziness , hmmm what am hearing sounds interesting said Suhayla.

"No mom" I want to see it not believe it, if she wants me to believe then she must cook her "so called I can cook delicious food " he said sarcastically. Ok if you don't believe let all go to the kitchen so that I can work my magic I said annoyed that he didn't believe 'hah what an amazing bro and I was calling him "my besty" we all went to the kitchen with Suhayla dancing crazily because ummi went to her room to change because she just came back from the office.

We all sat down on the kitchen island chair to think of what am going to cook, so today I am going to cook chicken biryani, alfredo pasta then chocolate souffle as my dessert nd milkshake, I joked acting like am in 'Master Chef'. bro I really miss you I came back from Turkey I got the news that you travelled on a business trip I felt like crying, I also missed you lil sis its been over two years since we met but now you are back in my front and you are talking to me. "Lair "after you have finish saying that I can't cook I said going back to my angry self , sorry my beloved sister how can I say you can't cook I was just joking dear .but bro how did you meet Suhayla and Suhayma? It's our lil secret .

"No fair"

~•~

Hahaha... we all laughed in choruse for now the most important thing is food... kai Abdullah you like eating too much when you were a child whenever you are crying your problem is food, in the middle of the storytelling Abeer and Suhayma brought the food from the kitchen and dropped it on the dining before mum finish saying what she's saying yaya Abdul shouted 'Alhamdulilah' everybody looked at him and we asked what happened? he pointed at the food "sometimes he likes acting childish wallah" . He quickly stood up and went to the dining and sat down ,"everybody come and have your best moment with me", because my best moment is when am eating the most delicious meal especially my ummis food it's the best "muaah" we all went to the dining and my dad came and joined us .

"Wooow" this food tastes delicious i know it's not my wife that cooked this food because her own is extraordinary delicious but this one too taste amazing wow Iove it "awwwwn" we all chorused and my mom blushed " stupid children if you don't stop awwwwning you will come and meet me" mom said dramatically.

After the dinner yaya went to his apartment, my parents went to there room while me my sisters and my cousins we went to the living room we played whot and scramble "am bored,this game is not fun" Abeer said, ok let watch some movie on Netflix who is in for it Suhayma said 'meeee' all of us said ok let watch space sweepers 'yayyyy' I have been wanting to watch this movie but I didn't have time, the movie is a Korean movie but with Nigerians inside 'sounds fun right' Abeer and Aleeya go and get icecream, popcorn, doritos and some chilled mojito for us today we're going to rock this movie .

Half way through the movie we all started dozing off I woke all of them up to go to their room, the twins and I are sleeping in my room .

The next morning after I had finish taking my bath I went down stairs I saw everybody sitting in the dining waiting for me " the queen has finally decided to graze us with her presence" said yaya

"yaya you have started with this your surutu ba."

We are going to have yayas best moment, Suhayma said, hahaha we all laughed. Everybody keep quiet and lets start having Abdullah's best moment right, yes ummi you're right , krrrr,krrr, krr mums phone started ringing Suhayla please help with my phone ok aunt , Suhayla picked the phone and gave it to mum, wow its your grandma calling.

Mum: Asalamalaikum hajiya good morning

Hajiya: wa' alaikum salam dear good morning how are you and my children

Mum: they are all fine we are having our breakfast now with all of them Suhayla and Suhayma also came yesterday.

Hajiya: yes there mother told me yesterday ,tell them that they should all come to my house for lunch today

Mum: but hajiya they are planning to come to your house tomorrow by god grace

Hajiya: oh okay so that's what they said tell them I will not eat my lunch today if they don't come, give the phone to Abdallah .

Abdallah: no,no,no my old hajiya please don't do that we would come, are you sure, yes we will surely come after our breakfast.

Hajiya: ohhh that's very sweet of my children okay bye I will be waiting for you all .

After eating the breakfast we all went back to our rooms to get ready . In one hour time we were all ready to go we all dressed in a matching gown which was a high neck spaghetti strap dress with a Somalia hijab neatly wrapped on our head and a black loafers . We came out to get into the car when dad called me on the phone and told me to go to the bank and collect some documents for him.

Am sorry guys but I won't be able to come with you now dad sent me the bank I will meet you guys in the next two hours inshallah.

"Ok no problem" they said and drove out of the house. I went into the house and carried the car key I entered the lexus rx 350 and drove to the bank I arrived there and parked my car at parking area I went in and the man my dad sent me to came out and met me outside the bank he led into the bank to his office I collected the papers and went to pay my school fees for my tuition.

Have a nice day sir I said and went out of the office. I came out and I was walking to my car when a hard chest hit me on my shoulder before I could retaliate my shoulder was pushed and I fell on the floor and the document came flying up the sky to the floor I didn't even give the person a glance because I was in a hurry and quickly squatted and started picking the papers on the floor. I was picking the papers when a guy came and started helping me pack it when the guy that hit me quickly dragged the guy and whispered something in his ear, the guy went away and the stupid egotistic man hissed and also disappeared.

"Bastard, your ego will kill you."

I packed all the papers and entered my car and drove to my grandmas house which was located in apo fuming like a balloon. This guy has really tried me today.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Hey guys how are you all doing, its been a while how is life going for you all mine is going smoothly.
Please tell your friends to tell their friends to tell their other friends to tell their other other friends to tell their families about this book please.
please 🥺🥺.
Don't forget to fill the comment box . Pls tag your friends.

Would you rather visit: Maldives or Bora Bora
Hmmmm ,had question because I all want to visit the both. What of you😻.

This chappy is dedicated to my bestie and partner in crime rayyarh ❤u

Like, comment and share ❣

Mardieeeee❤