•20: Event-full.

Yayyy chapter twenty🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

We made it guys ❤

Keep following me on this amazing journey

Inshallah you won't regret it🤗

Mardieeeee❤ luvs you guys.

Saranghae chingyu❣

Let dive in...

Afreen➖

ABUJA,NIGERIA

I still couldn't comprehend if I had done the right thing by giving Anwaar my number or not. Not exactly how I expected myself to act with an opposite sex, that was so uncouth of me.

I glanced at the clock for the umpteenth time as I waited for the day to end. I expected nothing more than to be at rest to be honest.
I pulled the syringe as I injected it into the little boy after much struggle of holding his hands and legs. That is one of the challenges am facing at the paediatric ward right now. Having to deal with those stubborn and innocent children . Especially when injecting them, as a child their is nothing I hated than taking injections. But now as a doctor I know how it feels trying to inject a reluctant child.

I wiped the sweat that had gathered on my forehead with the disposable handkerchief , before walking out of the room.

"Did someone piss you off in there as well?" Doctor Zahra a new friend of mine asked as she remove the stethoscope plugged on her neck.

"Of course, you ought to know by now." When Dr Saminu is the medical officer in charge of going for ward round just know that you are in for it because he is very slow when his attending to a patient, then imagine a room with about twenty patients it will take up to four ferocious hours standing.

Frustrating!

"Are you leaving already Zahra?"

" Yh, I'm done for the day, just about calling an uber to come pick me up."

"Lucky you!"

"Yeah, I need a feracious twelve hours sleep. You not staying in the hospital are you?"

"I'm, I am the one on call today. Unfortunately I sighed. "

I was a total mess, no doubt. And I new it.

"Dr Afreen."

"Yes Nurse Grace, everything okay?"

Dr Saminu said I should come and call you, to certify the patient that died now.

Death one of the things I hate hearing as a doctor, my Iman is always increasing anytime I hear about death especially the one of a child, it's very heartbreaking. May God guide us through the right path, Ameen.